Fact O' The Day

Started by Krandall, July 07, 2009, 07:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hefe

dude... whats with the strechmarks on that broad?

Krandall

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on November 07, 2011, 08:59:34 AM
Quote from: Krandall on November 07, 2011, 07:41:10 AM
"Men are more likely to engage in social shopping than women."

Social shopping, which integrates social networking with internet commerce, has traditionally been considered the domain of women but according to an ROI Research study, men are actually more likely to engage in most of the aspects of social shopping (e.g. finding store information via social networks and looking up product reviews). Men were also more active in every major social networking site than women, with the sole exception of Facebook (used by 97% of female respondents and 96% of male respondents).

you f**king shoutbox homos are bad about that!  :lol:

getting reviews straight from the source 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

dragonz

Quote from: Hefe on November 07, 2011, 09:32:03 AM
dude... whats with the strechmarks on that broad?
Sorry, I used her........... :P
You should see the stretchmarks on the inside.........LOL
Will try to find a non MILF, non 2nd hand broad for you to oggle (in a PG13 kind of way) shortly

:nod:
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Spartan

Stretch marks can be sexy too....sorta :confused:

vern burny

you know what strech marks mean

she puts out

Krandall

:lol: vern!

"Scientists have isolated cells that contribute to aging and can remove them to slow the effects."

Senescent cells, which cause inflammation and build up in aging tissue, appear to contribute to everything from cataracts to cancer, and Mayo Clinic researchers have shown it's possible to remove them entirely. The researchers engineered a type of mouse in which senescent cells could be purged via medication and demonstrated that mice without these cells aged far slower, retaining their energy and youthful physical characteristics. Even mice that were not given the treatment until middle age had further aging delayed (though already-apparent effects were not reversed).

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: vern burny on November 10, 2011, 08:21:05 AM

she puts out

I'm sorry, but this is one of the funnier things I've heard in awhile :rofl:

optimism for the win :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

yea... make them young... dats the stuff!

dragonz

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on November 10, 2011, 08:48:35 AM
Quote from: vern burny on November 10, 2011, 08:21:05 AM

she puts out

I'm sorry, but this is one of the funnier things I've heard in awhile :rofl:

optimism for the win :rofl:
I like the way you're thinking.........
2003 Raptor 660LE
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Cammy

Krandall

"Frontier families are more fertile."

Researchers at the University of Montreal studied records from 1.2 million Quebecers, spanning nearly 200 years. Families who settled on the frontiers outside existing settlements tended to marry younger and have more children than their peers. The end result of this increased activity (about 15% more than settlement families) is that frontier-family genes are more prevalent in current populations -- one to four times more, in the case of the study.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

dragonz

did someone say "fertile"
2003 Raptor 660LE
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Krandall

"Your brain grows as you make more friends."

Researchers studying rhesus macaques found that the monkeys' brains grew as they were introduced to more cage-mates. There was a hefty 5% increase in gray matter per cage-mate. These increases reflected a greater need to read different gestures and vocalizations from more individuals in a social group; two brain regions showed increases that corresponded with a monkey's status in the dominance hierarchy. Studies on humans are harder to perform, due to the necessity of restricting a subject's total social contact, but the researchers indicated that previous human studies exhibit a similar link between social network and brain size.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Krandall

"Kids who play video games (even even violent ones) show increased creativity."

A study in the journal Computers in Human Behavior gave 491 12-year-olds a common test, the "Torrance Test of Creativity", which involves drawing pictures from existing shapes, titling the images and telling a story about them. Both male and female subjects who played video games - regardless if they were violent or nonviolent - were more creative. But the effect seems limited to video games; games on cell phones or on the internet were not linked to creativity.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Krandall

"Men can unconsciously smell when a woman is ovulating."

According to a study published in Psychological Science, men are able to detect the scent of a fertile woman, even if they're unaware of what it is they're detecting. Researchers asked two groups of men to smell t-shirts. Some had been worn by women at various points in their menstrual cycles; others were unworn control-group shirts. Men who smelled the shirts of ovulating women experienced an increase in testosterone levels. Furthermore, they rated the shirts worn by ovulating women as the most pleasant-smelling.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: