Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Walden 4th of July Weekend  (Read 4385 times)

Offline theshee

• Street Cred: 0
    • Email
Re: Walden 4th of July Weekend
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2009, 12:49:00 PM »
cool... you will know where to find me and my bro... find the dumbest shit up there to climb and we will be in the bottom just like last year LOL....

There is you in the bottom aaron!
4mil, K&T drag ported banshee, 1-5 duneable overide, CPI Inframes, +6 swinger, JJ&A Drag Axle- Just a slow Hillshooter
2009 RZR-S, Baja Front Bumper, 3500lb Winch, and full cooler of beer in the back!
2008 Yamaha Grizzly 700- All stock with some 26" Mudders!
2005 Polaris RMK 700, Piped and Ported!!

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2009, 12:54:46 PM »
:lol: nice!!!

My rappy is a little sleeker now, fenders had to go :nod:

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2009, 09:44:04 PM »
Load up and ready to roll out in the morning :nod:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2009, 11:29:41 PM »
I hate Aaron and Nikki.

That is all.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Troy

• Bear Wrassler
  • Ninjas
  • Street Cred: 11
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2009, 04:52:09 PM »
Damn it got awful wet out this weekend, I wish I would have ran into you Kiel but mama was ready to get the hell out of there first thing this morning, too much time cooped up in the camper with the yardapes, lol.  It was good hangin out with your gang Aaron, hopefully next time will be way more riding.  Good to see you and Cavin out there Michelle. 

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2009, 09:12:50 PM »
Hell yeah it was great to see all you guys out there.  The rain sure sucked on Saturday, but atleast it cleared up a bit this morning.

Troy- you the man, we need to hit the trails up in taryall :thumbs:

Michelle- Great to see ya girl, glad you made it up

Kiel- always great to see you climb those walls on the banshees (and congrats again on getting married)

All in all a great weekend, lots of rain, but still fun.

Now you suckas gotta come to Little Sahara in Oct. with us :nod:

Aaron

« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 10:04:28 AM by Colorado700R »

Offline theshee

• Email
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2009, 06:33:54 AM »
wasnt there that long, but sunday was a riot. Lots of great climbs and i didnt break anything so it was a good day!! Till the drive home, snapped an axle on the trailer, had to do the 3 tire hillbilly drive all the way home lol...
4mil, K&T drag ported banshee, 1-5 duneable overide, CPI Inframes, +6 swinger, JJ&A Drag Axle- Just a slow Hillshooter
2009 RZR-S, Baja Front Bumper, 3500lb Winch, and full cooler of beer in the back!

Offline Lady4Fiddy

• Rally Queen
  • Ninjas
  • Street Cred: 20
  • I'm just your average Crazy Ass Woman!
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2009, 08:20:50 AM »
GIR it was great to finally meet you, I only wish we could have hung out more, we could never find you when we were out riding. Hopefully next time we meet up there won't be problems with my quad and we can chat more.

Troy it was great to meet you too, and Nice freakin bike man!!! And thank GERD for your friend with the extra set of tires!

Kiel it was great to meet you too, I know we only got to say hi, then I had to make a few guys look bad by climbing that hill. It had to be done though, no body sprays me with sand.  :nod:

With all the rain and cold weather, it was still a great time! My quad ran great and I love the set up, so I got to push myself farther. Thanks to Aaron I have a great quad. :kiss:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Offline Troy

• Bear Wrassler
  • Ninjas
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2009, 11:14:06 AM »
Great news!  I found my liver hiding under the bed of the camper this morning.  It got way too drunk out this weekend.  I will no longer try to out party my 50 year old buddy, lol.  I called him out Thursday night and we drank until about 4:30, then Friday night we did it again, I went to bed at about 5:00 completely hammered and he made it until 6:00.  We had a couple of guys in the group passed out by the fire all night.  Saturday was pretty mellow, recoup day for the most part.  I'm too old for this shit but I bet I keep doing it, lol. 

Offline theshee

• Email
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2009, 11:21:47 AM »
Great news!  I found my liver hiding under the bed of the camper this morning.  It got way too drunk out this weekend.  I will no longer try to out party my 50 year old buddy, lol.  I called him out Thursday night and we drank until about 4:30, then Friday night we did it again, I went to bed at about 5:00 completely hammered and he made it until 6:00.  We had a couple of guys in the group passed out by the fire all night.  Saturday was pretty mellow, recoup day for the most part.  I'm too old for this shit but I bet I keep doing it, lol. 

LOL... sounds like a good time. Wish I would have time to camp, i would have done a little drinking myself

Offline Troy

• Bear Wrassler
  • Ninjas
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2009, 11:28:55 AM »
We need to plan a weekend where ever and do some riding and drinking.  I don't care if it's in the sand or in the mountains.  I'm actually wanting to go ride some RZR's and utes sometime soon, with all the rain happening lately we should take advantage of the mud and the trails soon.

Offline theshee

• Email
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2009, 11:35:58 AM »
for sure! we had my wifes s-model up there sunday, gets down pretty good for stock. im going to get the banshee painted up this week, watch the fights this weekend, but will most likely head back up the weekend after this one.

Offline Troy

• Bear Wrassler
  • Ninjas
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2009, 11:41:21 AM »
We'll have to see if we can make it up, I need a serious tune and a little maintanence on the quad and an oil change on the RZR and life should be good.  I need to get off my ass and get back after turbo charging the RZR, which reminds me, do you have Andy's number?  He was talking about getting rid of my old turbo sled and I'd kinda like to put that motor in the RZR again.  Now that I don't own it anymore it doesn't seem like such a shame to part it out and slap it in the RZR.  That would net about 120 more horsepower than a turbo charged RZR motor.

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2009, 01:14:59 PM »
Nioce, that would be a bad ass RZR

And, as for drinking till commatose...Some one left my Truck stereo on saturday nite becuase of a similar debacle.... :clap:

One of your camping buddys had to give me a jump start 30 minutes after you left Troy :lol:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 02:02:49 PM by Colorado700R »

Offline Troy

• Bear Wrassler
  • Ninjas
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2009, 02:03:16 PM »
LOL, I had to jump my truck to hook up and leave for the same reason.  Thanks for Andy's number Kiel, I think I've got a deal worked out for my turbo sled back, now it's time to get mama's purple RZR in the 200 horsepower range :clap: