New KDS Racing injector "pic updates"

Started by Kenny, June 04, 2009, 07:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamakazi

Quote from: DL700 on June 12, 2009, 10:20:25 AM
being that it is CUSTOM MADE then why not put the OEM injector connector on it being that its the same for all the yamaha models, ???
just a thought  :thumbs:

probably cuts some of the cost since you would have to buy a pack quantity, where as genesis already had that style in stock and had a good buy on them.  looks good kenny, hurry up and answer krandal's question so i can have u ship one with that tb  :nod:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Kenny

Quote from: Krandall on June 08, 2009, 01:41:46 PM
I'm assuming they'll be just a direct bolt in?

How much and when can we expect to see them? Or still heavy on the R&D?
They are ready now........I have 3 left......looks like they are gonna move fast. They are $125 as shown ready to bolt in. 8) No dyno testing yet. I feel like it is more of a formality at this point. I will be getting rider impressions and track times first.
Quote from: DL700 on June 12, 2009, 10:20:25 AM
being that it is CUSTOM MADE then why not put the OEM injector connector on it being that its the same for all the yamaha models, ???
just a thought  :thumbs:
Because we have to use coils and bodies that are already production pieces so we don't have to re-tool the entire fuel injection industry....... That would set us back a day or two, so we decided to use the ones with the fastest response time in the industry with the shortest down time. Even though it ideally has 550 cc like many others, it has much better atomization and spray pattern that will ultimately support more HP due to improved BSFC #'s.
Quote from: kamakazi on June 12, 2009, 11:15:04 AM

probably cuts some of the cost since you would have to buy a pack quantity, where as genesis already had that style in stock and had a good buy on them.  looks good kenny, hurry up and answer krandal's question so i can have u ship one with that tb  :nod:
You are correct sir.:thumbs:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

tonyrt44

when are going to prep a 750cc injectors?

what are the internal materials? as running methanol and Nitromethane mixture, Stainless steel internals will resist internal corrosion,  thus making them injectors more of alky-friendly  >:D
Ranking:   ???

Kenny

These use Bosch EV-14 internals.......The absolute best core Genesis can source....... The internals are alky ready. I'm not sure alcohol will ever stop creating problems. I have a really good fuel additive/upper cylinder lubricant that turns into a really high quality synthetic lube during the heat of combustion. Great for alcohol motors. :thumbs:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

tonyrt44

Quote from: Kenny on June 14, 2009, 07:32:36 AM
These use Bosch EV-14 internals.......The absolute best core Genesis can source....... The internals are alky ready. I'm not sure alcohol will ever stop creating problems. I have a really good fuel additive/upper cylinder lubricant that turns into a really high quality synthetic lube during the heat of combustion. Great for alcohol motors. :thumbs:

what about the 1st question?  750cc volume availability ?
Ranking:   ???

Krandall

Performance increase swithcing to this? ???

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once