Need some help from the RS community!

Started by preddy08, May 16, 2009, 09:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

I kinda gave up on trying to be mister modded raptor, and low and behold Wreckless himself nominated me for Raptor Of The Month, so I'll give it one more shot. I'm going to need all the help I can get on this one, theres some beautiful bikes this month.

Show some RS love  :clap:

http://www.moddedraptor.com/community/raptor-month-voting/6406-raptor-month-voting-5-16-5-31-june.html
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

socalrappy700

I could be an ass and not allow links to that site like other sites might, but we're above that.  Good luck with the ROTM.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on May 16, 2009, 09:41:35 PM
I kinda gave up on trying to be mister modded raptor, and low and behold Wreckless himself nominated me for Raptor Of The Month, so I'll give it one more shot. I'm going to need all the help I can get on this one, theres some beautiful bikes this month.

Show some RS love  :clap:

http://www.moddedraptor.com/community/raptor-month-voting/6406-raptor-month-voting-5-16-5-31-june.html

done

Freakin spammer.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

dabigbratj

the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

preddy08

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 17, 2009, 06:28:44 AM
I could be an ass and not allow links to that site like other sites might, but we're above that.  Good luck with the ROTM.

But were all bigger men than that.

Thanks for the votes guys.

Oh and Peels  :moon:

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

RaptorRandy

Preddy your bike is beautiful and I don't want to take anything away from it, but I am partial to that 660 that's running against you, it's an awesome duner and just flat floats my boat. So, l instead of voting against you, I'm not gonna vote at all.

:cheers:

Randy

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

preddy08

Quote from: RaptorRandy on May 17, 2009, 08:13:27 PM
Preddy your bike is beautiful and I don't want to take anything away from it, but I am partial to that 660 that's running against you, it's an awesome duner and just flat floats my boat. So, l instead of voting against you, I'm not gonna vote at all.

Randy

I totally understand Randy, that 660 is VERY NICE! He's got alot of time and effort in that thing. Thats why I'm calling out all the help I can. I've got alot of tough compitition and I need all the help I can get. How ever I dont want to take away anyone else's vote, so please vote for who you like best. I know we have alot of non-duners around these parts that might appreciate my bike a little more.

Peelz

I just like the sticker on the grill that says "Povertysucks" :lol:  But...preddy is my beyotch, and gets my vote :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Temptation

Temptation

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 17, 2009, 06:28:44 AM
I could be an ass and not allow links to that site like other sites might but, we're above that.  Good luck with the ROTM.

Thought y'all was cool ??? ???     

Peelz

RaptorRandy

Quote from: preddy08 on May 17, 2009, 08:20:56 PM
Quote from: RaptorRandy on May 17, 2009, 08:13:27 PM

Randy

I totally understand Randy, that 660 is VERY NICE! He's got alot of time and effort in that thing. Thats why I'm calling out all the help I can. I've got alot of tough compitition and I need all the help I can get. How ever I dont want to take away anyone else's vote, so please vote for who you like best. I know we have alot of non-duners around these parts that might appreciate my bike a little more.

I sure hope you don't think I don't appreciate your effort on your bike, because I do, really. I am just partial to the duner's, as I'm sure you already know  :)

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

fireman5166

07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N