For you smokers out there.

Started by Krandall, May 07, 2009, 09:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonz

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 08, 2009, 09:33:33 AM
This is funny :lol:

Ya'll worried about us poor smokers.

You do realize that everyone of you rides an extreme high performance ATV, at break neck speeds over jumps, dunes, etc. ???

Dorks, none of your life expectancies are very long!!!!

JK

Aaron

Maybe you ain't that good a rider  :nod:
I intend to die of old age, unless I get a better offer ;)

To be honest I don't care if someone smokes, EXCEPT when it impinges om my life
The residue of smoking is smoke that penetrates all textiles & leaves a layer of tar & nicotine on any surface, with a distinctive & unplesant smell!

For instance, I like the odd beer
The residue of beer is urine
Would you like it if I pissed all over you everytime I had a beer :P
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Gunz

I smoked for 11years. I hated it, the smell, the shit in my eyes and throat in the mornings, the way my clothes smelled..... everthing.... was just disgusted by it. I quit cold turkey on a 45 straight hour drive from Sacrament to Florida. I remember tossing my cigarettes out the window at mile marker 89 just outside of El Paso on I10 westbound Oct 22 2005. Was the best thing I ever did for my health. F' smoking most disgusting habit ever.... nothing sexy about it at all.

There's only a few people in my life friends/family that actually still smoke. I didn't even realize it till just now.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

kdanderson5

I caved last night when i was boozing it up and bought a pack. One good thing is I only had 4 out of the pack before I thought I was going to die from hacking so I gave the rest away. Today my lungs felt like I was coughing chunks out of them and it was only 4 smokes! Also it has only been around 2 weeks since I started trying to quit! That experience don't really make me want to smoke anymore, and made not smoking today a breeze! Weird.  :lol:

Gunz

My first 3 days was a nitemare after that it started getting easier everyday. After about 3 months I felt like I had never smoked. Now its hard to even think that I actually was a smoker.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

+1 not trying to push my thoughts onto anyone who smokes, it's your choice, I don't really care honestly. I find it unreal when I see people like my cousin who's dirt poor dishin out $7 a pack but can't hardly afford to feed himself. ::)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on May 11, 2009, 08:00:18 AM
+1 not trying to push my thoughts onto anyone who smokes, it's your choice, I don't really care honestly. I find it unreal when I see people like my cousin who's dirt poor dishin out $7 a pack but can't hardly afford to feed himself. ::)

push away :lol: Same thing here. Nuts.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Ditto....

Ciggies are expensive, yet people choose to smioke rather than eat.

We have this guy that comes up here and digs cigarettes out of the ash trays out front. He takes the ones people haven't smoked to the butt. He carries a bucket, and takes them home to smoke them. No shit. He's been coming up here for a few years now....It's disgusting.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

See that quite a bit when I go for walks down town. Lots of bums go through the ashtrays out front of our building. gross.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 11, 2009, 10:52:34 AM

Ditto....

Ciggies are expensive, yet people choose to smioke rather than eat.

We have this guy that comes up here and digs cigarettes out of the ash trays out front. He takes the ones people haven't smoked to the butt. He carries a bucket, and takes them home to smoke them. No shit. He's been coming up here for a few years now....It's disgusting.

~Brian

disgusting, but cigs are legal...  And Marijuana is illegal?  :lol:

That is terrible you guys. I havne't seen that before. But I understand the addiction.   :(
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

I'll be suprised if they ever legalize weed.

Alcohol kills more people than anything else......I don't think weed has ever killed anyone.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 11, 2009, 11:16:07 AM
I'll be suprised if they ever legalize weed.

Alcohol kills more people than anything else......I don't think weed has ever killed anyone.

~Brian

nope. Don't think people should be driving while stoned, but that happens.

Colorado700R

they need to outlaw cholesterol and trans fats first.  They kill more than smoking, drinking, and drugs combined.

But then people from Arkansas would starve to death :lol:

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 11, 2009, 05:52:19 PM
they need to outlaw cholesterol and trans fats first.  They kill more than smoking, drinking, and drugs combined.

But then people from Arkansas would starve to death :lol:

That is so true!      :clap:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

socalrappy700

face it, smoking makes you two smell like shit.  But as long as you only have to deal with each other its fine by me.   :lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

stopped you from man-raping me in Chi-town.......worth every cough   :lol: