Part it or what's it worth

Started by socalrappy700, May 01, 2009, 02:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamakazi

trade ya a +5 for the rhino and some cash for your suspension setup  :nod:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Krandall

Souds like you could get rid of most of your stuff E :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: kyledvor61 on May 03, 2009, 09:30:04 PM
and buy a rzr/rzr-s. way faster

Did you read my post on why I would buy a rhino?  You can't take two kids in a two seat rzr. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: kamakazi on May 03, 2009, 10:22:12 PM
trade ya a +5 for the rhino and some cash for your suspension setup  :nod:

That would need to be a LOT of cash....but if so you got a deal.  Better just get me a rhino and a +5 straight up for my quad.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Kamakazi

lol, i guess i am dislexic, but u know what i meant  :lol:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

tonyrt44

I want that Complete Transmission if you still parting it out
Ranking:   ???

socalrappy700

If I part it out I only plan to sell the mods and put it back to stock so I can sell it.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Kenny

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 06, 2009, 04:13:18 PM
If I part it out I only plan to sell the mods and put it back to stock so I can sell it.
I would be willing to take it without suspension or motor as long as my budget grows a little by then. I do need the tranny(transmission) with it though. We could make a sweet deal on a full on Rhino build :nod: :lol:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Kenny on May 06, 2009, 07:51:46 PM
I would be willing to take it without suspension or motor as long as my budget grows a little by then. I do need the tranny(transmission) with it though. We could make a sweet deal on a full on Rhino build :nod: :lol:

Kenny, you sir are my new best friend.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Kenny

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 07, 2009, 07:12:00 AM

Yeh yeh..... You say that until you have to deal with my disorganized,under prepared ass ::)

I am thinking about a new company tag line.

Something like; We're not very good, but we're slow! :clap: :lol:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

socalrappy700

Just keep it in the back of your head, we still have time.  And if the 2010 has a new power plant you'll have a guinea pig.   :thumbs:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Kenny on May 07, 2009, 07:52:28 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 07, 2009, 07:12:00 AM

Yeh yeh..... You say that until you have to deal with my disorganized,under prepared ass ::)

I am thinking about a new company tag line.

Something like; We're not very good, but we're slow! :clap: :lol:

:lol:  Pure gold right there.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Raginraptor

Hey great looking quad... if your parting it out I'll take the duals and if you need a stock exhaust to put on I have it.   
My New Build:
Barker duals, PcV, Dynatek prog. W/Dl700 custom curve,+2 Valve Megalodon head by Bo (velociraptor), Hdd5050 cam, KW Valve Springs,105mm 12.1 Cp piston,  Wk 54mm Tb Kit

socalrappy700

Everyone seems to want the polished barkers, I have a feeling those are going to go like hotcakes. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum