It is a great day

Started by vern burny, April 22, 2009, 11:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Quote from: vern burny on April 24, 2009, 10:07:09 AM
I tried to blame my wife and learned very quickly not to call a pregnant redhead a Fertile Mertile.

Fertile Mertile  :rofl: :rofl:

I've got a wedding coming up soon, I'll make sure to take some precautionary measures.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Flynbyu

Quote from: preddy08 on April 24, 2009, 11:16:16 AM
I tried to blame my wife and learned very quickly not to call a pregnant redhead a Fertile Mertile.

I've got a wedding coming up soon, I'll make sure to take some precautionary measures.

If your alarm clock is beside the bed, move it.

It keeps both of you from rolling over each other to shut it off. You usually know what happens with morning wood.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on April 24, 2009, 11:22:09 AM

If your alarm clock is beside the bed, move it.

It keeps both of you from rolling over each other to shut it off. You usually know what happens with morning wood.

~Brian

"oops, it slipped, sorry dear"  :nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

vern burny

getting blackout drunk at your wedding isn't really a precautionary measure but I bet the hangover doesn't last 9 months.

preddy08

Quote from: vern burny on April 24, 2009, 07:13:28 PM

getting blackout drunk at your wedding isn't really a precautionary measure but I bet the hangover doesn't last 9 months.

yea, it lasts 18 year  :rofl:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

So.. the little guy keeping you awake?!

Let me know when you need a beer. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

How's the new addition doing?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kdanderson5

:D That is funny as hell haha! Congrats on the new addition!

vern burny

The little poop factory has had us going pretty much non-stop.  There has been a definate decrease in the amount of sleep.  I took 2 weeks off of work and so far I don't remember what I did for the first half.  I am going to take you up on that beer Krandall, you just might have to deliver it to my house.

Someday I might be tech savey enough to post a pic but for today that sounds like a lot of work.

vern burny

Well, back to work today for me  :(.  Todya I try and catch up form the 2 weeks I was out and then start on the work that is actually due this week.  All on about 3 1/2 hours of sleep.  The worst part is I forgot to bring any pictures of the little monster.  This is going to be a long day  :help:

Krandall

:lol:
You're going to hear about that all day (no pictures)

My team basically all women let my old boss have it when he didn't bring pics in of his new little baby..

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

vern burny

I should be ok. I look like hell so nobody will want to come near me.

Krandall

"Harry, you've got that crazy look in your eyes"

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

kdanderson5

Quote from: Krandall on May 04, 2009, 07:44:55 AM

"Harry, you've got that crazy look in your eyes"

:rofl: Great movie!

vern burny

The little squirt (literally) managed to get me twice in one diaper change.  I think the first shot was to get me to let my gaurd down so he could soak me with the second round.

Anybody have any good ideas for a mothers day present for a new mom?