What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BackwoodsBoy

Well, A Kawasaki and a Suzuki is the same four wheeler just different plastics. If you look at the frame of the Kawasaki it will say Suzuki Motor Corp.
2007 Rappy SE
A few mods, more to come!

exentix

yea i guess ur right, i forgot about that  :rolleyes:

well i just got back, everything was all good for the most part. i outjumped everyone  :lol:
only thing that sucked was my filter needs cleaned and i think it needs bolted in better cas it was missing hardcore at times, other times it was perfectly fine  :confused: but anyway, i almost biffed it on this big hill TWICE, i would go up it like 10 feet and let out the clutch and give it gas and it just sputtered, so i did it again, and it did the same thing, so i stopped trying...

i did get to ride 1badazz_700r's rappy  :jaw: that thing power wheelies in third gear NO problem whatsoever  :clap:

BackwoodsBoy

That's awesome man! Glad to hear you had fun. Take some pictures next time!
2007 Rappy SE

exentix

i do have some pictues of the place in another thread somewhere, its pretty cool, its really open on one end and theres a small lake people do mud boggin in, and a nice lil jump. the other half is all coal strippings and little hills, its pretty cool tho cas the hills all run together, so its like your hitting a big whoop section, but the whoops are like 10 15 ft high  :lol:

BackwoodsBoy

Heck yeah, there are a few riding spots around me. They are shutting me down everywhere. Im getting pissed!!!!!
2007 Rappy SE

exentix

ill find the thread from last time i was there, and a few videos and post em up.

there isnt anywhere to ride here that under an hour. two are just about an hour away, but the one place is gay and the other is fun but its closed now, seasons about over

exentix

this is where i rode at today  :thumbs:

pics in here from a while ago
http://www.raptorsource.com/forum/index.php?topic=602.0

and heres some vid's of a long time ago (the hill i about stalled on cas the gay filter)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joW5-Tj-fEw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F7O8Wcigx0

Smiley

Replaced a STREeeeaaaaached timing chain.   :thumbs:

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

BackwoodsBoy

Now why in the hell would ya go and do that?
2007 Rappy SE

exentix

cas he lives in kentucky and has nothing better to do :lol: ok done with the kentucky jokes for a bit, they are gettin old

BRAD

Quote from: exentix on October 19, 2008, 07:53:56 PM
cas he lives in kentucky and has nothing better to do :lol: ok done with the kentucky jokes for a bit, they are gettin old

yeah just a tad bit
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on October 19, 2008, 08:33:17 PM
Quote from: exentix on October 19, 2008, 07:53:56 PM

yeah just a tad bit

nope...still funny. ;)

Finally unloaded the Rappy after Little Sahara and being stuck in my truck for a week. :lol:  Thinkin' I need to do the one way starter now. Sounding crunchy. :lol:  I beat the crap out of it at the dunes. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

zx10r203

Got my new Pro Armor A-Arm skid plates and installed them!!!

zx10r203

Oh yeah and my Front Sand Stars should be coming in tomorrow!!  :clap: