What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livingmylife93

Adjusted the shocks and aligned the wheels  8)

tonto13

Went to Little Sahara, OK. Got there around 8 a.m. Rode till about 4 p.m. Meet a guy with with the same raptor as my wifes turned out to be 4gunz4x4z. Nice guy to talk to, loaded up as he started to ride. Sorry peels660!! Its only a couple hour drive had to do it!!J/K!!!
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Peelz

Quote from: tonto13 on August 23, 2008, 09:22:21 PM
Went to Little Sahara, OK. Got there around 8 a.m. Rode till about 4 p.m. Meet a guy with with the same raptor as my wifes turned out to be 4gunz4x4z. Nice guy to talk to, loaded up as he started to ride. Sorry peels660!! Its only a couple hour drive had to do it!!J/K!!!

:'(  It's almost time...I can almost feel the sand in my pants! :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on August 23, 2008, 10:11:10 PM

tell preddy to get his hand out of there

Peelz

Quote from: kyledvor61 on August 23, 2008, 10:38:51 PM

:rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on August 23, 2008, 10:39:37 PM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on August 23, 2008, 10:38:51 PM

:rofl:
:owned:

Gunz

Quote from: TrxOutlawz on August 23, 2008, 04:41:28 PM
I went out and gave it a bath....

lol, thats cool. I bought some triple buff Extremes on the way out to Little Sahara and put em on out there. I also changed my rear pads before I went out there. The Raptor needed a matching helmet (Kawa green no looky good), so it got one of those too. :clap:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Thanks Tonto. You guys r going to sandfest right? Didn't you say you'll be camping at the private campsite on the hill? We'll be headed out the thursday before. Hey I spanked a 480trx, a stretched out banshee .60 over with a bunch of 2stroke crap on it, a YZ450 2wheel'r, and a few others. I'll tell ya, that Dynatek ingition is money. Later.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Warren

i took my rear brake caliper off to clean the dirt and other debris out of there. in hopes to stop my rear brake rotor from glowing red when i use my rear brakes.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Peelz

I sat on mine and made revving sounds. :rofl: braaap braaap!  I was adjusting the shifter to allow room for new boots. :thumbs:

exentix

rode the crap out of mine today  :clap: and didnt break anything!!! dont know how cas i bottomed out of some jumps hardcore on big rocks but its all good

tonto13

Well I actually spent most of my time at little sahara on the wifes old 400ex. Trying to get her used to the 700 on her own terms. Mine is down until I finish the motor mods!!! I hate waiting, but it will be done and ready by sandfest. Got to steal the wifes and do some racing at the end of the day, man I want mine done NOWWWWWWWWW!!!
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

BRAD

well today i just looked at it sitting in the garage. and yesterday me and the g/f took it out for a 2hr ride on the back roads around the house
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

TrxOutlawz

Chuck
'08 700R SE

air

Tried in vain to put the 5mil stroker together. :'(
Rusty