What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamaquad

Quote from: Yamahauler on June 19, 2008, 09:14:32 PM
Hell yeah buddy, I'm stoked for ya. When that tank topper/hood get on... there better be some pictures to back up how good you think they look.  :thumbs:

Pics will be posted up hopefully by next weekend. :clap:

robkd

Got me a new helmet cam system and have done a little testing with it.  I will post some vids up once i get it dialed in right. 

Peelz

I actually rode it yesterday. Took the Rappy on it's first fishing trip.  :lol:  We caught 17 "delicious bass"
BTW, Raptors still rule. Got cow$hit on it, though. :(  Went riding on a farm.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Bert

Quote from: Peels660 on July 27, 2008, 07:41:36 PM
I actually rode it yesterday. Took the Rappy on it's first fishing trip.  :lol:  We caught 17 "delicious bass"
BTW, Raptors still rule. Got cow$hit on it, though. :(  Went riding on a farm.
+1 on the Napolean Dynomite fishing trip  8)
-1 for the cow pies  :lol:

I installed my airbox, filter, muffler & put air in the tires.  I let my 13 year old nephew ride the Rappy on my road course & did over 100 laps  ???  I think he's hooked  :grin_nod:  Now he just needs a Raptor 250

Peelz

It was "ultimate man day" on saturday Rode quads, then shot about 1000 rounds at the range, rode quads some more. Took my boys and wife fishing (they caught more). Cleaned and ate our "delicious bass", rode quads some more. Drank a few beers.  :thumbs: I have a picture of the Rappy fishing and hanging out with a 6wheeled Argo. :grin_nod: Will post soon. It was a great day. My 5 yr old was trying to club the fish on the head to knock them out-less suffering, but he wasn't hitting them hard enough.-more suffering. :rofl:

a big -1 for cowpies. They took me riding through the timber, I felt something wet hit my arm, just figured I hit a puddle.....NO! THen I noticed later "mud" on my fenders. It was dry as a bone out there. The guy I was riding with says " I hope it's not cow$hit, there is a big black spot right above your nose."

Hope it's good for the complexion. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

:rofl:

sounds like you had an AWESOME time! :grin_nod: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

kyledvor61

Peelz

Quote from: kyledvor61 on July 28, 2008, 10:05:35 PM
painted some stuff today :clap:

is this the "what did you do to your YFZ today" thread? I swear it said RAPTOR!  :rofl:

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on July 28, 2008, 10:21:16 PM

is this the "what did you do to your YFZ today" thread? I swear it said RAPTOR!  :rofl:

i thought you people loved me :(

Bert

Quote from: Peels660 on July 28, 2008, 12:42:42 PM
My 5 yr old was trying to club the fish on the head to knock them out-less suffering, but he wasn't hitting them hard enough.-more suffering. :rofl:

The guy I was riding with says " I hope it's not cow$hit, there is a big black spot right above your nose."

Hope it's good for the complexion. :rofl:

That's some funny stuff Peels  :lol:

Quote from: kyledvor61 on July 28, 2008, 10:49:04 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on July 28, 2008, 10:21:16 PM

i thought you people loved me :(

"Join the Dark Side Kyle"  cough Raptor cough  ;)

exentix

i got my new grips in today =) but i wasnt at my moms to put em on...

tomorrow tho  :clap: goodbye scott grips, hello pillowtops  :thumbs:

grap660

i installed my new pro tapers  :grin_nod:
2004 raptor 660 blue, alba racing pipe,pro flow kit,pro design foam filter,jetted,gytr skid plate,razr 2 on rear,monster stickers,

dads 2005 yfz 450 alba edtion,alba racing pipe,alba racing graphics,trinty intake,itp holeshots on rear,tag handle barz,jetted,cam mod

Colorado700R

measured and adjusted the toe for sand on the front end

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 29, 2008, 08:28:38 PM

Sand? Where you going?  ???
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Colorado700R

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on July 30, 2008, 06:04:41 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on July 29, 2008, 08:28:38 PM

Sand? Where you going?  ???

Walden, Friday morning......Broken subframe and all  :lol: