What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamaquad

Started polishing my duals :clap: gonna take a while though. ::)

Eagle700R

Installed my new hiper wheels.....

Krandall

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally snapped a pic of the new Jet Trim seat cover.... Oooh  :batman: :nana:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Eagle700R

Quote from: Krandall on May 08, 2009, 10:04:22 PM
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally snapped a pic of the new Jet Trim seat cover.... Oooh  :batman: :nana:

Man that seat looks great...Sorry no pic for me unless i can get my buddy to take a few..Camera got trashed from water..

Peelz

nice linoleum, are there any black paint spots on it? :lol:

j/k very nice.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

MAN

I tore my motor down last night. It kind of sucks, I just put it together last weekend but I forgot to gap the rings. I guess you live and learn!
Since I have the head off it's going back to the port sculptor for a Trex port. I should have a pretty strong trail bike after I get it back together and tuned...

07 Raptor 700r
PC3, DMC Force 4's, FCI with box, CP 11:1 piston, HDD/Web 5050 cam, Kibblewhite Springs, VelociRaptor Trex II +1 port, +2 TB, 07-09 YZ450f Tusk clutch kit, Ron Woods clutch springs, Evac, Dynatek with HDD map, i5500 +2 LT kit, WiigStyle rear shock, CCP, Hiper CF1 beadlocks, GNCC's and more..

fireman5166

07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

desdak4

Loaded it to leave for St. Anthony's in the morning :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs:

Jay
'07 Raptor 700 SE / Monster Duals / PC III / FUEL ATV Intake / AC Pro Pegs / Pro Armor Bumper / Pro Armor Grab Bar / G-Force Spacers / G-Force Hubs / 36 Tooth / T-9 BAJAs w/GNCCs / Flexx Bars / Dr. D Reverse Lever / Full Skids / Pro Armor Kill / Kennys CrankCase Valve and more to come I am sure

Alkire193

Shattered the rear sprocket. Lucky I have a stock steel one sitting in the "old parts bin" so im back up and running. But seriously....shattered

Kamakazi

my 15 year old bro was drivin it and rolled it, broke one headlight, time to look for some HID's.  gotta love it when i have a good excuse to upgrade  :nod:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Peelz

Quote from: kamakazi on May 17, 2009, 10:08:18 PM
my 15 year old bro was drivin it and rolled it, broke one headlight, time to look for some HID's.  gotta love it when i have a good excuse to upgrade  :nod:

::) nice.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

robkd

Sold my wifes 660 and bought her an 06 700!  Started cleaning bikes for our next sand trip.

11Raptor

Rode mine and watched the kido ride his as he is getting better at power braking it in the mud.   :thumbs:

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Houser +3/4 Blue Steering Stem
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Kill Switch w/wrist teather
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-ProArmor FAT Peg Black Nerf's
-ITP Holeshot XCR's on ITP SS112's machined w/black
-Yoshi RS-2 Full Titanium Exhaust
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-2K5 2500 Dodge Cummins 4x4 QC w/35's
-EDGE w/Att.

Krandall

Quote from: Alkire193 on May 17, 2009, 08:09:14 PM
Shattered the rear sprocket. Lucky I have a stock steel one sitting in the "old parts bin" so im back up and running. But seriously....shattered

Did you catch a rock between the sprocket and the chain?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

fireman5166

changed the oil. cleaned it all up. Put my paddles on. getting ready for sand mountain.  :clap: :clap: :clap:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber