What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robkd

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on April 26, 2009, 06:04:35 PM
Finally installed my OMI greasable mount. It is very nice and easy to install. The only thing that I noticed was the factory mount had metal sleves for the bolt hole and the OMI did not. Oh well, the feel is much smoother and cant wait to try it out on the trails when I get the motor back together.  :thumbs:

Look in the how to section, i posted pictures of how it is supposed to be reassembled.  You use the factor mount sleeves in the OMI stem mount. :thumbs:

dgreenbluet

got my +3 TB on and took it out for a ride and watched my buddie roll his trx450r, and snap his stem, lol   no injuries except the bike

pretty funny watchn someone try to ride with a bend stem
08 Rapester/734cc 105.5mm Bore/11:1 JE Piston/Big Bore Barkers/FCI wBox/Dynateck Prog. Ign./PCIII/15T Sprocket/Trail Tech Vapor wDash Mount/Moose Nerf, Heel Guards, Race Pegs/Full Skids/Bling Star Victory Bumper/Six Pack Rack

Kamakazi

got my goodies from kds today, im hopin for 43hp, ill be happy as long as i am 1hp more than 4x4gunz  :nod:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Peelz

Quote from: kamakazi on May 01, 2009, 09:15:43 PM
got my goodies from kds today, im hopin for 43hp, ill be happy as long as i am 1hp more than 4x4gunz  :nod:

:rockon:   :lol:

Oiled my chain, Rode some wheelies in the yard on mine today. Grass was looking too nice and green.  :nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Alkire193

Took my 700 to GNCC at Lafayette. She held together really well, but I need a new front bumper :)

Sand84

It will have black fronts rims and shock covers..  Thats the banshee shock on the rear :LOL  Its not that bad and it will work with that arm.  Come on head and piston :D

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Temptation

Alkire193

Its missing something though......cant put my finger on it. But beautiful!!

Sand84

Custom Carbon Creations

Kamakazi

when are ya gonna put the pedals on that bad boy  :lol: looks awesome dude  :thumbs:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Segkast

Oury grips & Yamalube

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

dang man.. that thing is lookin sick!!!!! how much longer for the head and piston!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Sand84

Not sure i got to make a few phone calls

Custom Carbon Creations

dabigbratj

got my header back yesterday morning
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger: