What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkside94

hmmm do you have any idea what it did 3 modded before you took off the speed sensor?
The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

exentix

thats ABOUT right id say, devans is a super 6 (big three with cam piston and tb bore) and a dynatek, and bigger valves, and i think something else, but i might be wrong  :confused:

Bert

Quote from: darkside94 on September 21, 2008, 07:34:23 PM
hmmm do you have any idea what it did 3 modded before you took off the speed sensor?
I was clocked via pickup with it stock @ 72 mph & I weigh 260#'s
The speed sensor was unhooked while it was strapped to the dyno before any runs were made

exentix

72 mph stock no speed sensor? that sound right, i think most people get around 65 then hit the sensor

Bert

Quote from: exentix on September 21, 2008, 07:41:56 PM
72 mph stock no speed sensor? that sound right, i think most people get around 65 then hit the sensor
No, 72 with speed sensor. Never tried after it was unhooked.

exentix

Yamahauler

Sounds about right. Baught some off road lights from Wal-Mart for 12 bucks and got them jimmy rigged up for the dunes in 2 weeks! I will have some pictures up soon.
2007 Yamaha Raptor 700
Blingstar Victoty Bumper
PRM-Products Grab Bar
ASV C5 Levers
Dr. D Reverse Lever
Tusk Power Pull Tether Kill Switch
GYTR Intake
FMF Powercore IV Exhaust
AC Nerfs
Shockwear Shock Covers
Iridium Plug
Razr-2s
Renthal 15 Tooth Front Sprocket
Protaper Bars

exentix

ERMAHGERD i hate you! i envy people who can ride dunes, it looks WICKED fun  :( unfortunatly i live in pa, no dunes here, or near here  :'(

BRAD

took the g/f out for another ride today.  taught her how to ride it and ended up bending the hell oughta my swingarm skid plate
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Yamahauler

I don't get to them much either, I am usualy riding woods and tracks.. but some buddies and I are making a trip to Oklahoma next weekend. I am stoked and can't wait. 5 days, only riding, no woman to bug me, only four wheelers, beer and my buddies.  :batman:
Quote from: BRAD on September 21, 2008, 08:46:19 PM
took the g/f out for another ride today.  taught her how to ride it and ended up bending the hell oughta my swingarm skid plate
You might wanna make her stick to dishes and laundry.  :clap: Just kiddin man, it's fun watching them try to drive them though you gotta admit.
2007 Yamaha Raptor 700
Blingstar Victoty Bumper
PRM-Products Grab Bar
ASV C5 Levers
Dr. D Reverse Lever
GYTR Intake
FMF Powercore IV Exhaust
AC Nerfs
Shockwear Shock Covers
Iridium Plug
Razr-2s
Protaper Bars

exentix

i woulda let my gf drive mine, but i was like do you even know where the clutch is, shes like i dont even know what that is  :lol:... i was like OOOH K... nevermind... lol not the brightest sometimes, but the looks make up for it  :lol: :clap:

BRAD

yeah its fun watching. right until they panic and let go of the handlebars  :lol:
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Yamahauler

Exactly. Well I figured she woulda been okay on the little 350  8)
2007 Yamaha Raptor 700
Blingstar Victoty Bumper
PRM-Products Grab Bar
ASV C5 Levers
Dr. D Reverse Lever
GYTR Intake
FMF Powercore IV Exhaust
AC Nerfs
Shockwear Shock Covers
Iridium Plug
Razr-2s
Protaper Bars

exentix

shes only 16 tho lol so she doesnt even drive yet, but ill teach her to ride it someday  :lol:

BRAD

Quote from: exentix on September 21, 2008, 08:53:44 PM
shes only 16 tho lol so she doesnt even drive yet, but ill teach her to ride it someday  :lol:

you better man. your falling behind in the g/f's that drive raptors area

oh and back to topic straghtened my swingarm skid back out today too
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires