What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Quote from: miguel pereira on June 06, 2009, 04:29:29 PM
Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on June 03, 2009, 09:27:13 PM
She's 99% finished. Just waiting on my sprocket guard and front spacers.

I think I need a rear linkage so that I can lower the rear some. I was wrong when I thought it sat lower. The front definitely does but the back is kinda raised. Either way I need to lower the back some.

Is it just me or you have the back wheels wider then the front? that's a no no in quad behaviour!  ;)

And did you tryed to flip the link in back suspension to lower it? Or you don't like that mod?

In that pic it is, but I only had it like that for a day. She's plus 4 all the way around now. :thumbs: Oh and she can handle the whoops at 80mph now. booya baby.....

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Quote from: Temptation on June 06, 2009, 08:39:11 PM
Is your quad leaking oil??? looks to be unless that was already on the concrete  :thumbs:

It was some anti-freeze that had sat on top of the motor from when I was filling it up. This is a pic after I got it all put back together, before I had a chance to ride it.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Alkire193

This, this is what I did today   :clap:  :clap:  Lots and lots of this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyH2OsNeob0

And its time to invest in a long travel suspension!

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Rode the piss out of her. :thumbs:

Alkire......noice :thumbs:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

robkd

Finally got wheels back from powder coater and mounted, also mounted some new paddles on the wifes new ride!

shookie

Found out im running "energy conserving" oil that i guess makes the clutch slip :mad: :mad: Rode for a bit checking the clutch. so far so good. Changing oil soon.
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

poolboytoo

Installed DMC force 4's, Trinity intake, and PC-5. Pluged the throttle position sensor into the wrong port, but one e-mail to Steve at Tech Quad Shop and the problem was solved. It's hard to get a good idea of what duals sound like over computor speakers. These are the first set I have heard in person. WOW!!! These things sound Totally freakin Awsome.  :clap: :clap: :clap: THANKS AGAIN TO STEVE @ TQS!!!
2008 Raptor 700R
DMC Force 4 duals
Trinity Intake/w K&N
ProTec Airbox Lid
PC-V
22'' Holeshot XCT Rear
23'' Holeshot XCT Front
Full GYT-R Skids
GYT-R Shock Covers
ODI Rogue Grips

Danny T

installed my Dr D, and relocated the key... whats next?!

Krandall

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on June 05, 2009, 10:59:04 PM
Quote from: Krandall on June 05, 2009, 12:39:07 PM
I'm gearing up for mounting the swinger (finally) this weekend! :nana:

Gonna bring the camera and do a "How To: Installing a new Swing arm" :thumbs:

What are you going with?

I've had a +2 SLC in my garage for about 6 months. :lol: Didn't want to swap it in the winter. finally stepped it up. I forgot I would need a new chain though :( so I got put on hold. Will be done this coming weekend. 8)

also, took off my old rear rotor to put on a new drilled one!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

shookie

Went and got some yamalube 20w-50. Wishing when i got hom my stuff would be here :mad:
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

robkd

Removed all stickers off of my bike and nerfs, put my wifes all black seat on my bike, and mine on hers.  Wow what a difference i will get some pics up tomorrow :thumbs:

Krandall

looking up Upholsterers to bring my seat to.  8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Kamakazi

pulled the engine, forgot to undo the temp plug in the head  :( might need to replace the plug. 
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"