What did you do to your Raptor today?

Started by Yamahauler, May 29, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shookie

Rode for 5min and sat by the window hoping  my big 3 would be here :(
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Colorado700R

Quote from: shookie on June 04, 2009, 08:23:59 PM
Rode for 5min and sat by the window hoping  my big 3 would be here :(

Our UPS guy is being a communist bastard too :mad:

Gunz

Installed the LoneStar sprocket guard and the DuraBlue front spacers. Added/checked/added/checked the oil. Aaaaand took her for a bad ass nite ride for a whole 10 minutes. I believe Im ready for Little Sahara this weekend, just get'n her ready for Silver Lake.... :clap:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

freakin badass!!!!  SILVER LAKE!!!!! 2 WEEKS!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on June 04, 2009, 10:21:09 PM
Installed the LoneStar sprocket guard and the DuraBlue front spacers. Added/checked/added/checked the oil. Aaaaand took her for a bad ass nite ride for a whole 10 minutes. I believe Im ready for Little Sahara this weekend, just get'n her ready for Silver Lake.... :clap:

I hate you so much...but I hope to see you at SIlver Lake. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

I'm gearing up for mounting the swinger (finally) this weekend! :nana:

Gonna bring the camera and do a "How To: Installing a new Swing arm" :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on June 05, 2009, 12:39:07 PM

I would wait til after silver lake.... experience should tell you that. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Stock Swingarm is coming with me!!! :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

shookie

UPS man showed up............. Not for me :( so i went and changed my oil and rode for a bit.
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Gunz

Quote from: Krandall on June 05, 2009, 12:39:07 PM

What are you going with?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Bought a rear lowering link earlier today and installed it. Dropped the ass about 2 inches. Swapped the GNCC's for the paddles. I can't believe how wide it is.... I've always been against widening it. We'll see tomorrow how she feels.

Peels, you f'n love me and you know it.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Temptation

We all love you Gunz  Just peels likes you in a different  :humper: way

Danny T

Dr D reverse lever came in:) no more key hanging out in the front of the bars.

miguel pereira

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on June 03, 2009, 09:27:13 PM
She's 99% finished. Just waiting on my sprocket guard and front spacers.

I think I need a rear linkage so that I can lower the rear some. I was wrong when I thought it sat lower. The front definitely does but the back is kinda raised. Either way I need to lower the back some.

Is it just me or you have the back wheels wider then the front? that's a no no in quad behaviour!  ;)

And did you tryed to flip the link in back suspension to lower it? Or you don't like that mod?

Temptation

Is your quad leaking oil??? looks to be unless that was already on the concrete  :thumbs: