scurry57

heres my stats...

level 131
Attack:  170     
Defense:  130     
Health:  175     
Energy:  487     
Stamina:  27     

i would say if you gonna do jobs in cuba, get your energy level up because all the jobs require alot of energy.

2008 yamaha 700r raptor
HMF exhaust full system
pcIII
rock nerfs
velocity intake
airbox lid removed
custom made grab bar (by warren)
(soon to be) hc2

Flynbyu

El Soldado "Burner", level 211 Mogul

Stats
Jobs Completed    5991
Fights Won    15809
Fights Lost    5534
Death    171
Mobsters Whacked    253
Hitlist Kills    24
Successful Heists    1798
Times Robbed    904

You WON the fight, taking 14 damage and dealing 16 damage to your enemy. You gained $65,000 and 1 experience points.
You knocked out Burner and earned $8,000!

DOWN GOES FRAZE-YA! DOWN GOES FRAZE-YA!

:lol:

This guy fell harder than Joe Frazier.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Cuba is open to everyone now. :thumbs:

items you get in cuba fight in New york. I'm awaiting verification, but I believe I got rid of all my bonus weapons and town cars!!!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Awesome.

I've got a cigar factory going in Cuba.

I'm trying to fight more there, and fly back to NY for health. I hit someone for over $125,000 pesos, and upgraded the factory to four stars. I am trying to buy more factories and weapons there. You can use those weapons in NY from my understanding.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Yup, you can use thier weapons in NY :D

Some awesome stats. Will change the way people are playing that's for sure.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Bad thing is most people in Cuba have big mafias, and they don't give up the pesos hitting them....I've only got lucky once. Most of the time it's $5-20 per fight.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kdanderson5

I am having a lot of problems getting money to buy anything in Cuba! I can't win it in fights like Brian said (maybe 20 max, usually like 2 or 0 though). I cannot do jobs that earn more money because I do not have the money to buy what I need to open the other jobs!  :lol:It is lose lose for me right now in Cuba

Flynbyu

I haven't lost many fights in Cuba, but everyone is banking their dough. It's pissing me off. I only have $28K in the bank in Cuba.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

DECEPTiON21

Cuba is bunk. It's really tough to start up there. I fought a lot when it was first released and you didn't win pesos, you won dollars. At least they fixed the fighting. Now you win pesos, but i was just cruising the hitlist and knockin people out. I won dollars, not pesos, which sucks. The most i ever won by fighting was like 400 pesos. Cuba sucks so far...
05 660R with some stuff

06 2500 CTD on Rockstars

Krandall

I found a cash cow on there. was gettin him for 75k in pesos a hit. :clap: then he went to 0 after about 20 hits :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Gunz

Im not liking Cuba at all. Damn Brian, how did you get to level 211 so quick? I was like 10 levels ahead of now Im like 50 levels behind you. What the hell man I'm level 149 I think.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Gunz

Hell, I miss read the post. He took out a lvl211. Hells yeah, big baller.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Flynbyu

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on June 13, 2009, 03:36:17 PM
Im not liking Cuba at all. Damn Brian, how did you get to level 211 so quick? I was like 10 levels ahead of now Im like 50 levels behind you. What the hell man I'm level 149 I think.

Yeah, I'm only a 126.

You're WAY ahead of me still.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on June 12, 2009, 10:39:19 PM
I found a cash cow on there. was gettin him for 75k in pesos a hit. :clap: then he went to 0 after about 20 hits :lol:

You still have his link?

I'd like a crack at 'em. I've only found one person that was a cash cow.....I hit 'em for 125,000 pesos. right when it first opened.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum