Please pray for my son.

Started by socalrappy700, March 30, 2009, 10:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse....they can.  I guess when it rains it pours.

Owen has been having a few problems, not eating, sleeping a lot and some personality changes.  All are common for growing kids but he smelled like maple syrup the other morning when he woke up which I thought was odd.  Called the doc and he said to bring him in since he was concerned and wanted to run some tests, that odor could be from a few disorders and diseases like diabetes and some other metabolic diseases. 

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

I hate seeing threads like this.    :(

Consider it done.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

dang erich.. I hope everything goes okay. We will keep you guys in our prayers.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

I have heard of the maple syrup thing, and it was a false alarm. CLose friend had that happen. I will be hoping this is the case here. Also had a friend living with diabetes. Had to give him a shot occasionally, but he is living a normal life.  :thumbs:

Regardless, you and your family will be in my thoughts.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Sand84

You got it Erich  :thumbs:  Hope everything gets better for you..
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

socalrappy700

just got back from the doctors office, lots of tests.  Now we have to wait one to two weeks to hear back.  Till then he's on a restricted diet and has to stay away from fruits (so Randy can't come to visit) and sugars. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on March 30, 2009, 03:20:07 PM
just got back from the doctors office, lots of tests.  Now we have to wait one to two weeks to hear back.  Till then he's on a restricted diet and has to stay away from fruits (so Randy can't come to visit) and sugars. 

:owned:

:lol:

Hoping for the best....  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Hope it turns out to be nothing. Keep your chin up.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

FoundArealQuad

I know the feeling, I hope everything turns out for the best.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

nitroceciljr

You got it bud!! Hope everything will be ok!!  ;)
2007 Raptor 700R SE
Full Trinity Stage lV Exhaust, Trinity Powerflow Kit With K&N, Power Comander 3, Dynatek Digital Ignition, GYTR A-Arm Skids

RaptorRandy

Erich, so sorry to hear about this my friend, I will be pray for your son.
Keep the faith,

Randy

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Mad Dog

My prayers and the prayers of the community are with you and your family.

Danny T

My prayers are with you and your family.

Flynbyu

I'm very sorry to hear that.

I'll be sure to pray for you and your family!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Kamakazi

98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"