Candy Blue HMF on 2007 SE2...

Started by Peelz, March 21, 2009, 08:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

So I have been looking around at exhaust, I have decided that 3 hp at top end is not worth 300+ dollars, and the hassle. If I ever do go into the engine, it will be way down the road, so again, not a big deal. I don't race, other than for shits and giggles.

I was really pleased with the HMF on the 660 so I am leaning heavily in that direction. It made good power, and was very durable. Sounded good. Wasn't sure the blue would look good with the new color scheme, but I was wrong! Picture stolen from RF member. :lol:   

Finances aren't what they used to be, so I think this is a good bet. Even if it is just the slip-on, I am after bang for the buck, since "bucks" are getting harder to come by. Doesn't match all the way, but I think it looks damn good.

Cue the "just buy duals" post in 3,2,1 :lol:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

1badazz_700r

Hell yeah :thumbs: HMF is very good quality and sound :mad: sweet. If i was going slip on it would be hmf all the way. you liking the 700 better than your 660?

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

Peelz

Quote from: 1badazz_700r on March 21, 2009, 09:25:09 AM
Hell yeah :thumbs: HMF is very good quality and sound :mad: sweet. If i was going slip on it would be hmf all the way. you liking the 700 better than your 660?

Yes!

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on March 21, 2009, 10:17:29 AM
Meow

:bird:

Quote from: kyledvor61 on March 21, 2009, 01:12:41 PM
BUY duals U N00B

Right on the money, even spelled it duals. Made my day. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Warren

yeah i would say go with the candy blue. make sure you get the PCIII also.  :thumbs:
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Livingmylife93

preddy08

Pealer, you want to buy my old PC3?
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

jonesi700r

i love the sound and looks of my candy blue hmf, i just wish i wouldnt have  :mad: up the blue on mine when i wrecked. i have to say the blue might look even better on yours.

Krandall

I have nothin against slow n' steady... Cash is cash. Gotta keep some for the troubled times. No matter what anyone says. ;)

I had that EXACT pipe on my rappy when I first started modding. I bought it off a forum member a while back. If you can swing it... even if you don't do the intake (I didn't) get the full and a dobeck even.. You'll be better off down the road. Or if you can even find a HMF slipon somewhere and an HMF header elsewhere.. It's worth it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Raptor-700-HMF-Full-Exhaust_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a0Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem190295228703QQitemZ190295228703QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I'm sure you can find a used dobeck somewhere for $100... A solid cheap set up..
:thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

You're a peach Krandall, thanks. :kiss: :lol:

FoundArealQuad

Peach like Nintendo's Peach :fruity:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Kamakazi

i thought you said you had the pink one on order  ???
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"