cover

Started by Out Back Welding, March 15, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out Back Welding

im wondering if there is any nice covers for our rappy's that will last a long time and still look decent in my front yard.

r00st

Ya...its called a GARAGE! ;)

There are quite a few out there from 15 dollar ones to really pricey ones. Chances are one of the cheaper ones will hold up fine for quite awhile.
2007 Raptor 700 SE
With some SHTUFF

Peelz

there is a genuine Yamaha cover made to fit Raptor  :thumbs: 

about $40

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

r00st

Good find Peels!

I would recommend that...cant beat that its designed for the quad! Plus if its made by yamaha...you know it must be good :)
2007 Raptor 700 SE
With some SHTUFF

Out Back Welding

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on March 16, 2009, 10:27:16 PM

about $40

hell yeah man.

thats great stuff right there.

thx for the find, i was looking for something like that. :thumbs:

Livingmylife93

I got mine from walmart for $15 and it held up pretty good for 4 years and going

Buck

about $40

Very nice cover. But kinda screams "LOOK AT ME>>>I HAVE A REALLY EXPENSIVE ATV IN MY FRONT YARD!"  :lol:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable. unfortunately you can only have 2 at the same time

Out Back Welding

atleast they would have to uncover it to find a special edition raptor with mods.

maybe a pink cover with stains on it is what im really looking for......hmmmm...u bring up a good point^^^^^^^^^

orrrrrrr ..... a honda cover! that sucker would never get stolen then...i could put yamaha cover over the honda, lol...theif would uncover it and be like "DAMN!" then walk away.

FoundArealQuad

Buy a Polaris cover nothing would get stolen
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Peelz

Quote from: FoundArealQuad on March 17, 2009, 08:12:56 PM
Buy a Polaris cover nothing would get stolen

LMFAO!!

you too Buck :lol:

QuoteVery nice cover. But kinda screams "LOOK AT ME>>>I HAVE A REALLY EXPENSIVE ATV IN MY FRONT YARD!"

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Livingmylife93

Honestly, a true thief wont give to shits about what it is, if they want a fourwheeler their going to get one and not care about what it is.

Headrope

about $40

Might not fit depending on if you have an aftermarket front bumper/grab bar, and what type it is.
And something else to keep in mind: Depending on where you live you might want to plug the exhaust before covering it up. Covers + sunshine = warm and dry = insects = bee hive in your tailpipe.
Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

hemix

about $40

i have it, but the problem is that it doesn't fit if you have changed the front & raplace the axle....it fit only a stock rappy  :(

Out Back Welding

darn, guess it wont fit mine then.  :(

Peelz

It should fit fine, it is elastic with a drawstring..  :thumbs: