Need PC5 Map (Barkers & Pro Design Intake)

Started by Danny T, March 11, 2009, 04:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny T

Hello everyone,

I finally have a real fuel controller (hate this dobeck) coming in. PC 5. And i am trying to gather a few maps to see which one i like best.

Barker duals
Pro design K & N

also have pro flo top on if that matters

Located in mi about 500ft above sea level if that matters too.

thanks every one hopefully more maps will come out for this as they are not the same as PC3

Danny T

Peelz

what is wrong with the dobeck? just curious.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Danny T

no matter what the settings, i always felt my throttle resonce was not as good as a buddy with similar mods and pc iii. maybe it wasn't the dobeck. but either way i am happy i made the switch incase i decide to go into the engine and dyno it, it will be far more adjustable.

dabigbratj

the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Danny T

on a budget at the moment. but will get it in the future

Colorado700R

I called Dynojet yesterday and downloaded the software.  I think I might be able to create a map off of a PC3 map for the same mods....I'll let you know

Aaron

Krandall

... I'm listening...

Or am I going to have to call you tonight?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Danny T

thanks arron just send it to my email if you get it. i am leaving saturday and so far will have two maps to try over the weekend. The switch on the PC5 will make it a breeze to compare maps :)!!!!!!!!