Where YOU rode at today.

Started by Out Back Welding, February 26, 2009, 07:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out Back Welding

found another new spot to ride, really close to house atm. i have to do a bit of mudding in my truck to get there tho...but thats all good. its like a freakin swamp/dunes/woods just rode around in the dark checkin it out today, gonna scope it out some more this weekend.

place is kinda freakin creapy at night, i only got 1 headlight on atm..me any my buddy justin were cruisin around real slow checkin things out, we kept coming up on spots where we would have cross the swamp(there was alot of frog noises goin on, like ALOT), we did not cross those, we just went around when we could, and turned around when we couldnt(had my new shoes on lol). Any ways...later on we kinda got lost(in the dark) the gas light was on, so it was time to get back, well for some reason we kept missing our turn which we later found, but before that we kept stopping looking around for where to go. one of the times that we stopped i heard something...i was like "hey justin, shine your flashlight over there!" he did and he said "i dont see anything" i was like "i just heard it, again!"(it sounded big...like bigger than a deer)...THEN! it started walking towards us, HE heard it this time! justin said "dude!, u wanna get the f*ck outa here!?" i was like "YEAH!!!!" so we drove real fast all over the place lookng for the way out..turned out we missed the turn not far before that incident..and had to drive right back by there, we went by there as fast as possible.

I was giggling like a little school girl...i was FREAKIN OUT MANNN!

so yeah, tell about where u rode at from day to day, and your stories about what happend in this thread(if u dont have a story thats fine, just post where u rode).

nitroceciljr

I got home from work today around 2:00pm and took a 4hr nap, I rode in my dreams for all 4hr it was great!!! Then I woke with my bulldog licking my face and realized it was only a dream!!!!!  :mad: :mad: :mad:
2007 Raptor 700R SE
Full Trinity Stage lV Exhaust, Trinity Powerflow Kit With K&N, Power Comander 3, Dynatek Digital Ignition, GYTR A-Arm Skids

Warren

Quote from: dpe_ele on February 26, 2009, 07:53:33 PM
found another new spot to ride, really close to house atm. i have to do a bit of mudding in my truck to get there tho...but thats all good. its like a freakin swamp/dunes/woods just rode around in the dark checkin it out today, gonna scope it out some more this weekend.

place is kinda freakin creapy at night, i only got 1 headlight on atm..me any my buddy justin were cruisin around real slow checkin things out, we kept coming up on spots where we would have cross the swamp(there was alot of frog noises goin on, like ALOT), we did not cross those, we just went around when we could, and turned around when we couldnt(had my new shoes on lol). Any ways...later on we kinda got lost(in the dark) the gas light was on, so it was time to get back, well for some reason we kept missing our turn which we later found, but before that we kept stopping looking around for where to go. one of the times that we stopped i heard something...i was like "hey justin, shine your flashlight over there!" he did and he said "i dont see anything" i was like "i just heard it, again!"(it sounded big...like bigger than a deer)...THEN! it started walking towards us, HE heard it this time! justin said "dude!, u wanna get the f*ck outa here!?" i was like "YEAH!!!!" so we drove real fast all over the place lookng for the way out..turned out we missed the turn not far before that incident..and had to drive right back by there, we went by there as fast as possible.

I was giggling like a little school girl...i was FREAKIN OUT MANNN!

so yeah, tell about where u rode at from day to day, and your stories about what happend in this thread(if u dont have a story thats fine, just post where u rode).

man that was just socal coming to meet you guys that's all. lol

i ride in the highway ditches around my town. that's really the only place close real close for me. other then that i go to the badlands in attica IN.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Out Back Welding

i decided it was time to see if it was even feasable to ride in 12''+ of snow with the rappy. so i was gonna give it a shot right here in town(osceola,ar). started it up let it warm up, then got stuck almost instantly. got it unstuck, then restuck...pulled it forward and turned it off.

i have stock tread atm, so yeah total loss on riding today :'(

kyledvor61

Quote from: dpe_ele on March 01, 2009, 11:40:08 AM
i decided it was time to see if it was even feasable to ride in 12''+ of snow with the rappy. so i was gonna give it a shot right here in town(osceola,ar). started it up let it warm up, then got stuck almost instantly. got it unstuck, then restuck...pulled it forward and turned it off.

i have stock tired atm, so yeah total loss on riding today :'(
need paddles

Shawnz

Glamis:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Just got back last night.
2007 Raptor GYTR

Peelz

nice pic Shawnz.

The rest of you can learn something from this.

Posts about how good your ride was are useless with no pics. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

fire raptor

Yo boy. Out there in that swamp did ya hear any Banjos???? Check that stuff out in the daylight first!!

Out Back Welding

Quote from: fire raptor on March 02, 2009, 06:47:49 PM
Yo boy. Out there in that swamp did ya hear any Banjos???? Check that stuff out in the daylight first!!

nope no banjos :lol:, it was just kind of a spur of the moment thing, friend at work told me about the place, and we decided to go check it out(on a weekday). if i had a warmer weekend i woulda went back this weekend to double check. next weekend is looking better though ;)

Out Back Welding

Quote from: Shawnz on March 02, 2009, 03:49:22 PM
Glamis:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Just got back last night.

awesome pic btw shawnz, i could only wish to got there some day.

fire raptor

Quote from: dpe_ele on March 02, 2009, 08:10:22 PM

nope no banjos :lol:, it was just kind of a spur of the moment thing, friend at work told me about the place, and we decided to go check it out(on a weekday). if i had a warmer weekend i woulda went back this weekend to double check. next weekend is looking better though ;)
Twas the Swamp Thing!! "old movie"

Out Back Welding

Quote from: fire raptor on March 02, 2009, 08:18:37 PM
Quote from: dpe_ele on March 02, 2009, 08:10:22 PM

Twas the Swamp Thing!! "old movie"

at first i wondered why u called me boy(im 24) but now i know^^^^^^ :rofl: (i vaguely remember my parents watching that)

Headrope

Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

Peelz

I'm dyin here headrope. :lol:

"squeal like a pig boy"
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Out Back Welding

waiting on some friends to show up, so i can go ride. might go to the swamp, or maybe go back and try sand creek( just north/west of jonesboro).

ill try and get some pics :thumbs: