what did you do when it came to an exhaust

Started by dabigbratj, February 24, 2009, 10:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dabigbratj

pick what you have done and a reason why. :clap:
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

FoundArealQuad

I went with duals from the start because I was on this forum before I bought a Raptor. Duals were the best bang for the buck especially since DMC made there Force 4s.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

dabigbratj

i started with a hmf single was just ready to do anything to the quad and now look where i'am and ill allways stay duals from now on
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Peelz

On the 660, I went HMF, they sound good make OK power, affordable and came in Blue.

On the 700. I am going stock. :lol: Hours are cut, and can't swing it on the new quad just yet.

Might be next year, but may even go HMF, unless things really turn around. 3hp at 8000 rpm isn't that big of a deal for me at a $300 difference. Looking bad as hell is though. In that category, the duals have it. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

I bought a single because I wasn't going to go into the motor.  I'm a dumb ass.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Bike came with a single, sold the single to get another single. Just dont want to mess with the duals. Not worth it IMO.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

I bought my single HMF off Raptor Forum WAAAAAAAY back in the day. Barker released the duals and Team Rocket Factory held a group buy..... I hmmm'd and hawww'd about it... I bit the bullet and picked me up a set. Sold my HMF to EVLLS (that's when he changed the color scheme to white/blue on is) and been rockin them ever since. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

It was crawl walk run type of thing for me.

First I got a Phoenix SA for $40, great little mod for the $$$, then played with a HMF system (Freebie) then got my Barkers.

Segkast

Bought a CT Sonic new, loved it. Sold it to pay for a steal I got on +2 arms/shocks.

Bought a used CT off e-bay for $300 shipped (cause I wanted that first one back :lol: ), sold it for $350 shipped on RF :D

Found a sick set of one-off custom duals for sale.... COULDN'T Pass these up. Haven't run em yet, and I can't wait !
Oury grips & Yamalube

Kamakazi

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on February 24, 2009, 11:22:09 AM
I bought a single because I wasn't going to go into the motor.  I'm a dumb ass.

also guilty of this  :(
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

FoundArealQuad

I here you on that one. I did not kid myself this time :lol:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

PDX Raptor

Me too. I bought a GYTR. LTE's were the only dual available and they had fitment issues at the time. Went with Barker Big bores, so hopefully will not have to buy another exhaust!
Charlie

monster757

I bought a DG R.A.C.E single. It has great sound and packed a good punch.

Warren

i had a HMF full system. then my buddy got a raptor and asked when i was getting duals so he could buy my single.  :thumbs:
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB