backend

Started by Out Back Welding, February 17, 2009, 08:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out Back Welding

i was wondering who all has done some mods to the back plastics and tail light and so on.

i dont know why but i would love to cut the front and rear fenders, in doing so remove the plastic ect. behind and under the seat. :grin_nod:

in doin so id like to keep a clean look under the seat somehow covering everything back up. 8)

and i would like to add a costom tail light.

thoughts,pics,suggestions,ect...

dabigbratj

tint tail light sorry no good pics of it on bike
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Blair

all i did was remove the license plate holder... id say it looks pretty clean under there
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

1badazz_700r

I cut my fenders off once and will not do it again.If you ride in the sand only go for it. Other wise i would keep them.JMO

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Krandall

Quote from: Blair on February 17, 2009, 09:22:47 PM
all i did was remove the license plate holder... id say it looks pretty clean under there

??? License Plate Holder?  ???

Pics?

And I cut my fronts. and left the rears. I loved the look. But put my full ones back on for the winter.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Out Back Welding

i just hate that seam above the tailight keeps coming apart...

ive broke 2 grab bars, and every time a bend/break one it pushes it apart( like grab bar goes up pushes rear plastics up and taillight stays in place)

Quote from: 1badazz_700r on February 18, 2009, 02:24:29 AM
I cut my fenders off once and will not do it again.If you ride in the sand only go for it. Other wise i would keep them.JMO

details.. everytime i ride mud i get hella dirty anyway doesent seem like fenders stop much as is...backs yeah but not fronts. with backs removed does it sling crap all over u? real bad? even in dry'ish conditions?