UFC 84

Started by LittleBuddha, May 23, 2008, 03:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Oritz is done.

He'll go on to Pride or something.

I kind of see his point, he's been in the UFC for 11 years and has nothing. Dana White strikes me as a cheap prick.

I think Tito is past his prime. You can't be on top in the UFC forever.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 27, 2008, 10:39:45 AM
Oritz is done.

I kind of see his point, he's been in the UFC for 11 years and has nothing. Dana White strikes me as a cheap prick.

~Brian

I thought his antics after he beat a fosslized Shamrock were completely out of line.  He hasn't beaten anybody relevant in a long damn time.  If he were to just STFU and fight and not go on and on and about what he deserves he'd probably get a decent contract.  Who knows.  They both need to take a get over themselves.

22Chet

don't they hand out six figure contracts to the top guys ? would be nice for only fighting a few times a year... :P
2006 Raptor 700
GYTR Exhaust
GYTR Intake
PCIII
15t Sprocket
TrailTech Vapor

LittleBuddha

Quote from: 22Chet on May 27, 2008, 11:52:04 AM
don't they hand out six figure contracts to the top guys ? would be nice for only fighting a few times a year... :P

That's the thing about Tito, he's not a top fighter but he's a guy that brings in big money in PPV.  Machida is getting ripped for being boring yet he fought a flawless fight and he's undefeated.  Top fighters do what it take to win and Tito was old and slow and he got outclassed. 

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 27, 2008, 11:32:08 AM
Oritz is done.

~Brian

I thought his antics after he beat a fosslized Shamrock were completely out of line.  He hasn't beaten anybody relevant in a long damn time.  If he were to just STFU and fight and not go on and on and about what he deserves he'd probably get a decent contract.  Who knows.  They both need to take a get over themselves.

He was a bitch fighting Shamrock.

It was no contest. Unfair matchup. Shamrock stepped into the ring a huge underdog. +1 to Ken.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 27, 2008, 12:47:13 PM
Oritz is done.

~Brian

It was no contest. Unfair matchup. Shamrock stepped into the ring a huge underdog. +1 to Ken.

~Brian

Shamrock just opened a Lion's Den right down the street.  He was class.  I can't stand Ortiz because he's all style and no substance.  Have some class you gutless turd.  Dishonorable piece of shit.   

Flynbyu

Ken had some balls stepping into the ring with Ortiz, a much bigger and better fighter.

Ortiz is a punk ass. I used to appreciate him, but when he started getting really cocky I just stopped rooting for him, and starting rooting for people to rail his ass.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 27, 2008, 12:49:40 PM
Oritz is done.

~Brian

~Brian

Shamrock just opened a Lion's Den right down the street.  He was class.  I can't stand Ortiz because he's all style and no substance.  Have some class you gutless turd.  Dishonorable piece of shit.   

I met Ken Shamrock in Quantico Va, he was a guest instructor for the USMC martial Arts program.  That's a baaaaaad dude  :grin_nod:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 27, 2008, 02:09:54 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 27, 2008, 12:49:40 PM
Oritz is done.

~Brian

~Brian

I met Ken Shamrock in Quantico Va, he was a guest instructor for the USMC martial Arts program.  That's a baaaaaad dude  :grin_nod:

Nice.  He seems like a solid guy. 

Ha ha.  Eat it Ortiz. 

Ortiz was uninvited, unfortunately after the Marine Corps brass found out he was going to bring Jameson as his date.

Colorado700R

I think Shamrock in his prime would have destroyed that cry baby  :'( Ortiz

LittleBuddha

I would love to see the axe murderer take a crack at that douche.  I was just watching him and Rampage's two Pride fights on youtube.  And by fights, I mean Silva rearranging Rampage's face with his knee.  Brutal. 

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 27, 2008, 03:09:00 PM
I would love to see the axe murderer take a crack at that douche.  I was just watching him and Rampage's two Pride fights on youtube.  And by fights, I mean Silva rearranging Rampage's face with his knee.  Brutal. 

I watched some Pride clips on Youtube today too.....One was that exact clip. Rampage got clocked. I also watched Jardine get smoked (again) from the replay this weekend.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 27, 2008, 03:55:56 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 27, 2008, 03:09:00 PM

I watched some Pride clips on Youtube today too.....One was that exact clip. Rampage got clocked. I also watched Jardine get smoked (again) from the replay this weekend.

~Brian

Those Pride fights between Silva and Jackson were epic.  I've never seen anyone get beat like Jardine did.  Watching Silva grab him by the neck and put him right in his wheelhouse was just fantastic.  That's how you do it.   :thumbs: