UFC 84

Started by LittleBuddha, May 23, 2008, 03:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 23, 2008, 04:13:54 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on May 23, 2008, 04:08:45 PM
Alexander = Bad mofo.

~Brian

He's scary.  Speaking of scary black men.  Kimbo Slice is on the cover of ESPN the magazine.    :confused:

Who's going to be the first one to stop that mofo? ???

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Krandall on May 23, 2008, 04:29:37 PM
Alexander = Bad mofo.

~Brian

He's scary.  Speaking of scary black men.  Kimbo Slice is on the cover of ESPN the magazine.    :confused:

I think he's get his ass handed to him in UFC.  He hasn't fought anybody yet.  Rampage scares me more than him.  As a fighter anyway.  A big dumb white kid whooped Kimbo's ass.   :confused:

Flynbyu

Rampage is the shiz.

Kimbo did get owned by the goofy white motherfucker.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 23, 2008, 04:33:05 PM
Alexander = Bad mofo.

~Brian

I think he's get his ass handed to him in UFC.  He hasn't fought anybody yet.  Rampage scares me more than him.  As a fighter anyway.  A big dumb white kid whooped Kimbo's ass.   :confused:

Yeah, theres NO way Gannon would take kimbo now.. compare the size between kimbo back then to now ::)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Krandall on May 23, 2008, 04:44:03 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 23, 2008, 04:33:05 PM
Alexander = Bad mofo.

~Brian

Yeah, theres NO way Gannon would take kimbo now.. compare the size between kimbo back then to now ::)

Yo Chuck he must be on the pipe, right?   /Flavor Flav

I say Gannon still whoops his ass. 

Krandall

that's when kimbo was all about the 1 round knockouts. he dind't have any stamina built to last freakin 10 mins worth of fighting... my money would be on kimbo now.;. maybe we can get that lined up and put some $$$ on i :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Flynbyu

Kimbo has no stamina.

Just like Tyson.

Comes out chargin like a bull, and just run out of gas.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

I don't know if that'd be the scenario now though.. I would say yes to over a year ago. But he hasn't been in a fight yet to prove how long he can go in he UFC... what was the longest... 30 seconds? :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Krandall on May 23, 2008, 04:50:51 PM
that's when kimbo was all about the 1 round knockouts. he dind't have any stamina built to last freakin 10 mins worth of fighting... my money would be on kimbo now.;. maybe we can get that lined up and put some $$$ on i :clap:

Bet ya ten bucks to a mouth full of piss.  You can hold the bet.   ;)

22Chet

all kimbo is doing is fighting has beens, tank was a bad-mofo but is old and fatter. Tyson was a bad-mofo but is old and no longer near as good as he was im sure. Put kimbo against someone who can actually fight and is in shape. Matt Hughes kimbos got the size..Chuck liddell good match up stat wise ? or GSP kimbo again has size... They would all kill him in a matter of minutes.
2006 Raptor 700
GYTR Exhaust
GYTR Intake
PCIII
15t Sprocket
TrailTech Vapor

LittleBuddha

Quote from: 22Chet on May 23, 2008, 06:19:43 PM
all kimbo is doing is fighting has beens, tank was a bad-mofo but is old and fatter. Tyson was a bad-mofo but is old and no longer near as good as he was im sure. Put kimbo against someone who can actually fight and is in shape. Matt Hughes kimbos got the size..Chuck liddell good match up stat wise ? or GSP kimbo again has size... They would all kill him in a matter of minutes.

Kimbo sucks.  UFC 84.  Who ya got?

22Chet

Im pulling Ortiz, then i hope he goes pride or somewhere  :rofl:
Silvia cause he's a bad ass :clap:
and then sherk. :grin_nod:
2006 Raptor 700
GYTR Exhaust
GYTR Intake
PCIII
15t Sprocket
TrailTech Vapor

LittleBuddha

Holy shit.  What a great event.  Every fight was fantastic.  Silva absolutely destroyed Jardine.  Penn fought a great fight.  I read that he landed over 80 jabs.  The flying knee was the shit.  Bye Ortiz.  Washed up piece of shit.   :bird:

Flynbyu

Oritz is now destined to be an announcer.

:lol:

Jardine got SMOKED like a Philly Blunt.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 27, 2008, 10:04:29 AM
Oritz is now destined to be an announcer.

:lol:

Jardine got SMOKED like a Philly Blunt.

~Brian

I TiVo'd that shit.  I kept watching Silva grab him by the neck and put him right where he wanted his face to be so he could rain blows.  Holy crap.  I'm gonna burn it onto DVD and save it forever. 

Watching Ortiz get dropped by a liver shot was awesome.   :clap: