I need a suggestion about Aluminum Handlebars

Started by Nelsito700R, February 12, 2009, 02:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelsito700R

I need a suggestion about Aluminum Handlebars for a Raptor 700. I want a Handlebar that is lower than the stock one but I don't want them to hit the hull of the gas tank. What should I get...

Another people told me the Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, but that one look like the stock one. I just want it lower than the stock one with out hitting the hull of the gas tank.

Colorado700R

try calling steve at TQS.  I got some zeta midbends from him but the hit the tank, so i got a riser too.  I would try the zeta high bends.

Give him a call, he'll hook you up.  :thumbs:

Nelsito700R

with the riser you don't hit the tank?

witch riser you bought?

can I see some pics?

thanks

TechQuadShop

Check out the risers at www.tqsatv.com under the control section.

Most guys start off with just the block risers.  They are a 3/4" rise and will allow you to run a flatter bar.
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

Nelsito700R

Quote from: Nelsito700R on February 12, 2009, 05:27:50 PM
with the riser you don't hit the tank?

witch riser you bought?

can I see some pics?

thanks
:help:

Nelsito700R

Quote from: Colorado700R on February 12, 2009, 02:59:44 PM
try calling steve at TQS.  I got some zeta midbends from him but the hit the tank, so i got a riser too.  I would try the zeta high bends.

Give him a call, he'll hook you up.  :thumbs:
I just want to know that if I buy the Zeta Mid Bends, with the riser(don't know witch riser) I will not hit the tank

Let me know
thanks

TechQuadShop

You wont hit the tank if you run a block riser.
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

Colorado700R

The mids would scratch the tank without the riser, but Steve hooked me up with the simple Rox riser, and they fit me perfect, with not scrapeing  :thumbs:

Nelsito700R

Quote from: Colorado700R on February 16, 2009, 03:23:03 PM
The mids would scratch the tank without the riser, but Steve hooked me up with the simple Rox riser, and they fit me perfect, with not scrapeing  :thumbs:
Ok I think I will go with that one, but one more thing, With the Zeta Mid bend and the Rox Riser do I will be able to put the OEM Dash Panel where the Key goes?

Colorado700R