All kinds of NEW HD clutch Options

Started by TechQuadShop, February 11, 2009, 06:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechQuadShop

Over the past couple months I have been getting all kinds of inquiries on HD clutch kits and springs.  Until now we used to offer just complete aftermarket HD clutch kits that all prices out around $150.00.  Not anymore.

I have put together a couple different kits for the guys who want to run OEM fibers but still have a stiffer spring.  You can now buy either a 10% or 30% HD spring set from us and either run it with your current fiber setup or get brand new OEM fibers to go with it.  This will accomplish 3 things: You will save money, you wont have to ditch OEM products, and you will get a stronger holding clutch.

Price are as follows

10% stronger spring sets start at $5 for the whole set

30% stronger Spring sets are $29

10% Complete kits with brand new OEM fibers start at $74

30% Complete kits with brand new OEM fibers are $105.00

This just goes to show that if you ask for it I will do my best to make it happen for you guys

Here is a link to some of the items on our website

http://www.tqsatv.com/products.php?cat=38
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

DL700

just throwing in some heavier springs does wonders, well worth the 29$.... :thumbs:
CUERVO RACING

tonyrt44

OEM fibers are the best of any after market ones.

Stiffer springs will do the job, yet to certain power levels.

Steve, how stronger are these 30% when compared to:
1- trinity springs
2- Barrnet springs
3- KB Factory springs

If they are any stronger, I might order some for me and the gang.
Ranking:   ???

preddy08

Quote from: tonyrt44 on February 12, 2009, 12:28:12 AM
OEM fibers are the best of any after market ones.

Stiffer springs will do the job, yet to certain power levels.

Steve, how stronger are these 30% when compared to:
1- trinity springs
2- Barrnet springs
3- KB Factory springs

If they are any stronger, I might order some for me and the gang.

My clutch if OEM everything, but shimmed clutch springs and I spend the whole summer above 70hp and had no problems. With 30% better springs I bet you'd be safe up to 80hp or so.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

TechQuadShop

I think Tonyrt's bike is in the 100hp range :help:

These are the same stiffness of springs you would find in the Trinity / KG / Barnett aftermarket kits.
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

Krandall

I know what shims do. But does anyone have a pic by chance of what a shimmed spring vs non looks like?

I'm not getting any clutch slipping. but I was thinking for the peace of mind (for $30) wouldn't be a bad idea to invest in the heavier springs.  ???

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

tonyrt44

Quote from: TechQuadShop on February 12, 2009, 09:29:58 AM
I think Tonyrt's bike is in the 100hp range :help:

These are the same stiffness of springs you would find in the Trinity / KG / Barnett aftermarket kits.

I am using a clutch lockup for that 100+ raptor.

it seems that I can't find any REALLY stiff springs for my other 64hp raptor.

the springs that comes with those clutches  are soft if you compared them to the Ron Wood YFZ springs.

Could be the reason that Raptor clutch hub can't take the beating from a real HD  springs
Ranking:   ???