Parts Request: What Do You Want?

Started by throttlesteer, January 27, 2009, 08:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Cheap duals with color choice (I have been daydreaming of buying two hmf  slip oins and fabbing up some head pipes.) I have no time though., and

loop style FI management system with o2 sensor....affordably
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

fastraptor

Shocks that make the bumpy sand ruts feel like nothing  :clap:
2006 Raptor 700r
Monster Duals
Skat Trak Haulers 8 paddle smooth buff fronts
Monster flow intake  Monster Box Fuel Controller
UMI Handlebars  Twist Throttle

preddy08

I know that mine is going to snap this year. Its not a matter of if, its a matter of when.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

throttlesteer

Anybody have pics of a bare subframe I could use?  I need to get an idea of where the mounts need to go and how it should look. :thumbs:
BA Performance
throttlesteer: Owner/Mechanic/Parts
Annie:  Co-Owner
dabigbratj:  Quad Mechanic/Parts

Krandall

Quote from: throttlesteer on January 28, 2009, 04:07:36 PM
Anybody have pics of a bare subframe I could use?  I need to get an idea of where the mounts need to go and how it should look. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

throttlesteer

BA Performance

dabigbratj

think we are gonna take a look at swing arms randy still have your broke tdub? we could use it to give us ideas would pay shipping ect and send it back when done
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

dabigbratj

Quote from: dabigbratj on January 28, 2009, 09:39:10 PM
think we are gonna take a look at swing arms rand still have your broke tdub we could use as ideas would pay shipping ect and send it back when done
this goes to anyone that would like to help us get this going and id pay you as well

throttlesteer

think we are gonna take a look at swing arms rand still have your broke tdub we could use as ideas would pay shipping ect and send it back when done

Additional benefits include giving you the first of these we make.

I'd also like to know why/how Krandall's swingarm broke.  Wasn't it made of chromoly as well?
BA Performance

Peelz

Quote from: throttlesteer on January 29, 2009, 08:35:38 AM

I'd also like to know why/how Krandall's swingarm broke.  Wasn't it made of chromoly as well?

$hitty welds.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Quote from: throttlesteer on January 29, 2009, 08:35:38 AM

combo of bad welds and sub-par metal.. :help:

I can send you the swinger no prob I'd like it back (for trophy purposes  :lol: )

But if you want it. Let me know, PM me your shipping addy, I could get it sent out this weekend. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

fireman5166

+2 or +4 swinger would be my vote. I have been wanting one but they want too much $$$$$$$$$
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

dabigbratj

Quote from: fireman5166 on January 29, 2009, 10:05:37 AM
+2 or +4 swinger would be my vote. I have been wanting one but they want too much $$$$$$$$$
our goal is to make parts that are going to be affordable for everyone randy pm coming

preddy08

If that does'nt pan out I have a +2 t-scrub in the same condition, you can take a look at.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

dabigbratj

Quote from: preddy08 on January 29, 2009, 11:51:16 AM
If that does'nt pan out I have a +2 t-scrub in the same condition, you can take a look at.
anything different from yours?