Looking to buy some mods

Started by FoundArealQuad, January 26, 2009, 02:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoundArealQuad

I'd like to get a good single exhaust or duals. I also want a good intake that I can use the airbox lid still. I don't want the pipes to be to loud.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Peelz

I got some good advice. Pro Design with K&N, PC3, And Phoenix Spark arrestor insert.

All under 400 bones. And Can be swapped out for duals later. You already have the PC3.

:thumbs:  This is how I will start.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

FoundArealQuad

I don't have the PC3 any more my buddy bought it. I have some money put away right now so I want to get some nerfs, power program. I just don't know what intake and exhaust to choose yet.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Colorado700R

Quote from: Polarass525 on January 26, 2009, 02:35:38 PM
I don't have the PC3 any more my buddy bought it. I have some money put away right now so I want to get some nerfs, power program. I just don't know what intake and exhaust to choose yet.

Pro-design intake FTW  :thumbs:  Then aftermarket airbox lid to let it breath a bit more  :thumbs:

FoundArealQuad

I think I'll go with the EHS lid I really liked it on my Polarass

Peelz

Quote from: Polarass525 on January 26, 2009, 02:35:38 PM

I really liked my HMF on my 660, they are affordable, and you can choose color. If I were to go with single, I would go with that again. Duals, Barker Powdercoated cans would look killer on your new ride.
I loved the exhaust tone.

And Pro design with K&N is still a good setup for not too much.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

FoundArealQuad

I like the Prodesign set up also. I've been looking at the Barkers also :thumbs:

Krandall

Don't get me wrong. I loved my HMF. But the thing was loud as heck!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

FoundArealQuad

Bert

Hey Polarass
($260) Get your PC III from Jaime @ FuelMoto.com and he'll map it for you as well

($0.00) You & Tommy should copy & make a Phoenix exhuast tip or modify your stocker

($250) Nerf Bars w/ Pro Pegs

I like my Pro-Design foam filter for dust filtration  :thumbs:

Steal the CCP of your wifes quad & act innocent

You & Tommy should make some custom bumpers & grab bars

Thats a start anyways

TechQuadShop

Whatever you decide to go with im sure we carry it at a good price.  My suggestion is a setup that may be perfect for another member might not be the best setup for you.  If you get the time give me a call and we can discuss your riding style, budget, and wishes out of your bike to find the best setup for YOU.

530-938-3985  ask for Steve :thumbs:
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

fastraptor

check out the new in frame 660 duals by monster they look like my 700 in frames which I like alot   :clap:  :clap:
2006 Raptor 700r
Monster Duals
Skat Trak Haulers 8 paddle smooth buff fronts
Monster flow intake  Monster Box Fuel Controller
UMI Handlebars  Twist Throttle

FoundArealQuad

Quote from: TechQuadShop on January 26, 2009, 04:13:24 PM
Whatever you decide to go with im sure we carry it at a good price.  My suggestion is a setup that may be perfect for another member might not be the best setup for you.  If you get the time give me a call and we can discuss your riding style, budget, and wishes out of your bike to find the best setup for YOU.

530-938-3985  ask for Steve :thumbs:
Thanks Steve I will do that :thumbs: