Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Florence Oregon Rally May 7th 8th 9th and 10th  (Read 3210 times)

Offline robkd

• Street Cred: 2
Re: Florence Oregon Rally May 7th 8th 9th and 10th
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 05:48:32 PM »
I have an 05' chevy with a 7x14 enclosed trailer, i will most likely be tent camping unless buddies come from Coos bay but i will keep you posted.

Offline ordunner

• Street Cred: 0
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2009, 06:40:02 AM »
Thank You for the information I will update the list.

Offline jonesi700r

• Email
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2009, 12:17:57 AM »
will be in a crew cab ford with a 25' trailer maybe a tent too.

Offline jonesi700r

• Email
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2009, 12:45:57 AM »
definitely goin now :clap: everything worked out and i should have 3 or 4 buddies commin on 700's too. will still just be in the truck and trailer with a tent as previously posted. also i can bring something if needed, just let me know. i might make up some vinyl stickers that say florence raptor rally 09 or something.

Offline robkd

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2009, 04:43:55 PM »
Looks like i will have a few buddies up to go too, so this should be fun for the first rally for me.

Offline GregKJ

• VIP
  • (insert witty statement here)
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2009, 07:17:05 AM »
My plans are firming up also...  And as I suspected, I'll have to work on Saturday, so I'll try to be down there early on Sunday.

Offline ordunner

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2009, 11:51:25 PM »
 :clap: Not many days left before the Raptor Rally, I am chomping at the bit to get out and ride.  Looks to be a great turnout and I hope that we can have twice as many as last year.  The rally should be lots of fun with some great people showing up.  There will be some of the fast Raptors in the USA at this rally and I think this will be a blast to see some of them run. Anyway hope to see lots of raptors there.

Offline 07lightning

• Email
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2009, 10:15:04 PM »
ive got 3 bikes with one truck/trailer wanting to come down on sunday for the day. is there room for us? if i read correctly, it will cost us $10 for the day?

if there is room and you want one raptor, one banshee and my girl on a 400ex put me down.. ill bring my turd out and meet some of ya.

Offline robkd

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2009, 08:38:58 AM »
ive got 3 bikes with one truck/trailer wanting to come down on sunday for the day. is there room for us? if i read correctly, it will cost us $10 for the day?

if there is room and you want one raptor, one banshee and my girl on a 400ex put me down.. ill bring my turd out and meet some of ya.

If your coming down for the day bring a $5 bill and use the day use area.  Much cheaper and very short ride to where everyone will be.  If its a nice weekend i would get there fairly early because the day use normally fills up on nice weekends.

Offline robkd

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2009, 09:21:41 AM »
8 more days til i am in the sand :clap:

Offline RaptorRandy

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 6
    • No Mercy Racing
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 08:16:51 AM »
6 more days for me  :)

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
 And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 08:54:03 AM »
Drive your Geriatric ass to St. Anthonys for memorial day, and I'll have the crown waiting :nod:

Offline RaptorRandy

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 6
    • No Mercy Racing
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2009, 12:53:42 PM »
Drive your Geriatric ass to St. Anthonys for memorial day, and I'll have the crown waiting :nod:

I wish I could afford it my friend, I'd be there. I'm afraid I'll be sticking pretty close to home this year.
 I can't complain though, I really love getting off at noon and only working 20 hrs a week  :)

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
 And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Offline ordunner

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2009, 12:51:29 PM »
Raptor Rally 2009 WOW! What a great time. I had a few things like getting stuck in the mud with my trailer on the first night.  The next day Thursday was great and from there on the sun was out and every day got better.  I need to thank Rocket Factory for getting my raptor back up and running after breaking the chain and rolling the teeth on the rear sprocket.  It was a good thing it was just outside camp and at the end of a group ride. Speaking of group Rides we had 4 of them which I enjoyed very much as we spent time on the beach then moved on to some fun tree shots.  My 843 from WK held its own at the hill and I was still able to ride it in all the trails. It is so hard to put into words the thanks to all the people that put in time and effort to make this rally turn out so great.  The vendors donated over 77 items to be given out like hats, shirts, Flags, gas caps, $100 off certificate of barker Exhaust, full Powder Coat +parts, Plaques, Lock Out , and so much more than was listed on the first page.  They gave all this for free and with a smile. I am so happy we have the great vendors like this supporting this event.

So a very big Thank You to:

Cycle Works
DTR Racing
Direct Drive
Mid Valley Metal Works AKA Powdercoter.
Modquad Racing
Rooster Built
Team Rocket Factory
White Knuckle Racing

Very well done and we hope to have you back next year.

GotBoost did an outstanding job with the T-Shirts and I think he will be taking more orders for the people that missed out and still want one.  Very well done.

I also need to thank Don and his family, Frank, Tisha, Raptorless Randy and his wife, and so many others for helping with the dinner.   

We cooked over 120 humbuggers, 24 hotdogs, 1 turkey burger, and 1 turkey dog.  There was also 5 lbs of potato salad, 5 lbs of mack salad, 6 lbs of fruit salad, a very large tray of noodle salad, 6 dozen oysters, 2 plates of steak, a plate of ribs, and I am sure many more things I did not see.  What about the Coke Zero truck, that was just great, and the energy drinks chips Wow.  So to all that brought food thank you, I think every one that was hungry got something. 

We had over 112 riders at the group photo and I know of 30 to 40 more that did not make it as many people have more than one raptor and or family still back at camp. So a great turn out.

I have over 500 photos to sort out but will be getting some of the better ones up soon.

So Thank You for making it to the 2009 Oregon Raptor Rally it was truly a great time and I will start working on next year.

Chris Tribe
ORdunner

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2009, 01:39:17 PM »
damn. 112 for the group photo!!!

Awesome turnout Chris!!! Glad you guys had an awesome time and I look forward to the pics! :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once