Wedding songs

Started by preddy08, January 13, 2009, 06:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Quote from: Krandall on January 13, 2009, 08:59:46 PM
The End of Heartache - Killswitch Engage

My buddy had at his wedding, and I asked him "would'nt it be more appropriate if it were named Beginning of Heartache"

Needless to say, he was'nt too amused :rofl:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

Quote from: preddy08 on January 14, 2009, 08:01:28 AM
Quote from: Krandall on January 13, 2009, 08:59:46 PM
The End of Heartache - Killswitch Engage

My buddy had at his wedding, and I asked him "would'nt it be more appropriate if it were named Beginning of Heartache"

Needless to say, he was'nt too amused :rofl:

:rofl:

That's awesome. My wife wouldn't let me use that as our song to walk down the aisle to... she said older people wouldn't understand the words... :rolleyes:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Since we got married in Jamaica, some of our songs had a Carribbean feel.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

+1 on no country

-1 for no chicken dance! :lol:

Try some suicidal tendencies like :

"I won't fall in love today" :

"I really need you like I need a hole in my head, like I need someone to steal my money and I wish I was dead"

"You expect me to buy you diamond rings, well, I expect I'll buy you not a thing"

:lol:  j/k

Gotta have Pink FLoyd's "Money" as the dolla dance! So cliche' but funny every time I see it.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

+1 on the chicken dance. It's a MUST!!!!!

on of my best friends didn't have it at his.. was one of the most boring dances ever.... they wanted people to take dance lessons before because they were going to have a string band playing.. didn't happen so they had a guy from the band dj it.. all lame ass music... maybe 10 people dancin..... 50ish sitting.... my wedding.. like 75 people dancing in 90 degree weather 10 people sitting :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

My sister's wedding was a snooze fest. She was upset about it but gave in. Husbands family is devout Baptists, some wouldn't even come if there was dancing. Because it is the devil moving you. WTF! Reception was a real treat. So we split. :confused:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

lol, hard core baptists huh.... ???

my neighbors and old roomies are baptists. but they are cool and really open... my grandpa stereotypes all baptists as they can't have any fun.  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Flynbyu

We had our reception at a Baptist Church.

My wife was afraid to show our wedding video because we drink champagne in the clip and danced in the clip.

I told her "We're playin' the video."

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on January 14, 2009, 11:55:35 AM
We had our reception at a Baptist Church.

My wife was afraid to show our wedding video because we drink champagne in the clip and danced in the clip.

I told her "We're playin' the video."

~Brian

:lol: Sinner!

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Nine Inch Nails- Closer

:lol:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 14, 2009, 12:23:22 PM
Nine Inch Nails- Closer

:lol:

In place of the wedding march or "canon in D"  FTW! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

or Limp Bizkit "Nookie"? lighting of the unity candle.

But........how about this, during the Wedding March...rickroll their asses!!!!!!

"we're no strangers to love" :lol:

1badazz_700r

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots