asv levers

Started by Kamakazi, January 09, 2009, 02:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leanfactor

Quote from: TechQuadShop on January 13, 2009, 11:26:24 AM
Very easy to do yourself.

Thanks, will be ordering some today then.
2008 Raptor 700R
        DRD Slip-on
        AFI Intake
        Powercommander V
2008 Honda TRX700XX - Stock
2008 Raptor 80

AMSOIL in all engines!!

Need Amsoil or have any questions, PM me any time!

TechQuadShop

You will love them!  And to anyone else with an 06 and older yamaha I just got a set of the Holiday packs in black in.  1 set left at the awesome price!
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

Leanfactor

:clap:  Yea!! I just ordered my pro pack!!
2008 Raptor 700R
        DRD Slip-on
        AFI Intake
        Powercommander V
2008 Raptor 80

AMSOIL in all engines!!

TechQuadShop

Sweet!  The red levers are badass :thumbs:
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

Kamakazi

sorry i havent called you yet steve, ive been busy at work and im waiting for my bars to arrive, do you still have a set of red levers left?
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Leanfactor

Got the levers in today and they look great!  Can't wait to put them on.  The only question I have is, do I have to get rid of the parking brake to install them or am I missing something?
2008 Raptor 700R
        DRD Slip-on
        AFI Intake
        Powercommander V
2008 Raptor 80

AMSOIL in all engines!!

Sand84

You got to make a new mount or get rid of it :thumbs:
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Buck

Quote from: Leanfactor on January 23, 2009, 08:30:40 PM
Got the levers in today and they look great!  Can't wait to put them on.  The only question I have is, do I have to get rid of the parking brake to install them or am I missing something?

I just installed my ASVs recently. There is no spot for the e brake to be mounted and I like having the ebrake so I made a mount out of the old clutch perch. Just cut off the stuff u dont need so the mount for the e brake is still useable. Its quite easy if u have a dremel.  :thumbs:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable. unfortunately you can only have 2 at the same time

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Leanfactor

Thanks for the info, I will take another look at the ebrake and figure something out.
2008 Raptor 700R
        DRD Slip-on
        AFI Intake
        Powercommander V
2008 Raptor 80

AMSOIL in all engines!!

Peelz

blue levers make sexiest quad on planet even sexier! :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

TiPierre

Quote from: TechQuadShop on January 13, 2009, 04:08:43 PM
You will love them!  And to anyone else with an 06 and older yamaha I just got a set of the Holiday packs in black in.  1 set left at the awesome price!
Hi Steve
What is that awsome price you have on the black 06  kit and do you have a picture ,i might just buy them.
Thanks  Pete

Krandall

Quote from: TiPierre on January 25, 2009, 04:20:12 AM
Quote from: TechQuadShop on January 13, 2009, 04:08:43 PM
Hi Steve
What is that awsome price you have on the black 06  kit and do you have a picture ,i might just buy them.
Thanks  Pete

Welcome aboard TiPierre!  :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

TechQuadShop

Hey Pete,

Yes I still have 1 set left.  I will try and dig up a picture for you.  Price is $140 for the Holiday pro pack.  That comes with all the extra goodies that ASV kits do not usually come with.