asv levers

Started by Kamakazi, January 09, 2009, 02:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechQuadShop

RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

TiPierre

Quote from: Krandall on January 26, 2009, 07:54:22 AM
Quote from: TiPierre on January 25, 2009, 04:20:12 AM
Quote from: TechQuadShop on January 13, 2009, 04:08:43 PM
You will love them!  And to anyone else with an 06 and older yamaha I just got a set of the Holiday packs in black in.  1 set left at the awesome price!
Hi Steve
What is that awsome price you have on the black 06  kit and do you have a picture ,i might just buy them.
Thanks  Pete

Welcome aboard TiPierre!  :thumbs:
Thanks Man

TiPierre

Quote from: TechQuadShop on January 26, 2009, 04:18:11 PM
Hey Pete,

Yes I still have 1 set left.  I will try and dig up a picture for you.  Price is $140 for the Holiday pro pack.  That comes with all the extra goodies that ASV kits do not usually come with.
And what are all the goodies that comme with it.
And pm me you paypal adress cause i will take them.
You already have all my coordinates,i'm Pete the french guy down in Canada

TechQuadShop

Yep I remember you.

You get the pro model clutch lever, brake side lever, 2 dust covers, and a rotator clamp.
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

Leanfactor

Okay, I have the pro pack and went to put on the clutch and there is a wire going into the clutch perch that has a plunger type switch on it.  From what I can tell, when the clutch is pulled in it allows the plunger to go out.  Any idea what this is and where it goes on the new ASV levers?  The only thing on the new perch and levers is where the clutch cable goes.
2008 Raptor 700R
        DRD Slip-on
        AFI Intake
        Powercommander V
2008 Honda TRX700XX - Stock
2008 Raptor 80

AMSOIL in all engines!!

Need Amsoil or have any questions, PM me any time!

Krandall

Quote from: Leanfactor on January 29, 2009, 06:28:48 PM
Okay, I have the pro pack and went to put on the clutch and there is a wire going into the clutch perch that has a plunger type switch on it.  From what I can tell, when the clutch is pulled in it allows the plunger to go out.  Any idea what this is and where it goes on the new ASV levers?  The only thing on the new perch and levers is where the clutch cable goes.

that is the Neutral Safety switch. you are not able to use it with ASV's. What I did was coiled it up and  zip tied it to the frame. What its purpose is.... It tells the computer that when you have the clutch pulled in (the pin/plunger thingy is out.) that it's okay to start. So now it will start if it's in gear clutch pulled in or let out.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Leanfactor

Quote from: Krandall on January 30, 2009, 08:38:06 AM
Quote from: Leanfactor on January 29, 2009, 06:28:48 PM

that is the Neutral Safety switch. you are not able to use it with ASV's. What I did was coiled it up and  zip tied it to the frame. What its purpose is.... It tells the computer that when you have the clutch pulled in (the pin/plunger thingy is out.) that it's okay to start. So now it will start if it's in gear clutch pulled in or let out.

So I can just zip tie it back under the plastics and no need to cut it off and do any splicing?  Great! Thanks for the assistance.
2008 Raptor 700R
        DRD Slip-on
        AFI Intake
        Powercommander V
2008 Honda TRX700XX - Stock
2008 Raptor 80

AMSOIL in all engines!!

Need Amsoil or have any questions, PM me any time!

Krandall

Exactly. Just ziptie it somewhere and fahgetaboutit

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Blair

i actually just came on here to ask the exact same question...
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Headrope

I don't get it. What are ASV levers for?
Looks and being unbreakable?
Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

Krandall

Quote from: Headrope on February 03, 2009, 03:12:59 PM
I don't get it. What are ASV levers for?
Looks and being unbreakable?

Correct. There's not much to brake levers or clutch levers. Looks is one of them though. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

FoundArealQuad

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover