asv levers

Started by Kamakazi, January 09, 2009, 02:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamakazi

98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

TechQuadShop

Yes those are knockoffs.  They arent even close in quality though nor are they the unbreakable type.
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

jonesi700r

there are a few other brands like that too, but they cost just as much, if not more. if your getting levers ASV is the only way to go and TQS is the place to get them.

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Gunz

Hell I wouldn't even consider those as knock offs. More or less just another brand. I love my ASV's. I wiped out the other day and if I didn't have ASV's my brake handle would have bent or worse broke off.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Kamakazi

im sold, just need to wait till the next sale :thumbs:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

TechQuadShop

I still have some holiday packs left over.  What year is your Raptor?
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

Kamakazi

Blair

oh shit... sorry bro i totally forgot to take those pictures for you...

however you can take my word that the quality is well worth the money...
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Leanfactor

Quote from: TechQuadShop on January 09, 2009, 07:29:30 PM
I still have some holiday packs left over.  What year is your Raptor?

TQS, I have an 08' Raptor 700R and looking to replace the stock levers with ASV.  Can I just buy the levers that will mount into the stock perch or do I have to purchase the whole setup?  Please let me know how much also.
2008 Raptor 700R
        DRD Slip-on
        AFI Intake
        Powercommander V
2008 Honda TRX700XX - Stock
2008 Raptor 80

AMSOIL in all engines!!

Need Amsoil or have any questions, PM me any time!

Krandall

they are a whole assembly. Replacing the stock clutch perch completely.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

TechQuadShop

Brake side you replace just the lever, clutch side its the whole unit.

Price on ASV ranges from $115 to $185 depending on what setup you want.  Our most popular setup runs about $150

Leanfactor

Is this something I can install myself or do I need to take it to a stealer?
2008 Raptor 700R
        DRD Slip-on
        AFI Intake
        Powercommander V
2008 Honda TRX700XX - Stock
2008 Raptor 80

AMSOIL in all engines!!

Need Amsoil or have any questions, PM me any time!

TechQuadShop

Very easy to do yourself.

Kenneth

Quote from: kamakazi on January 09, 2009, 02:35:05 PM
is this a knock off of the asv levers?    http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/9/192/4246/ITEM/Works-Connection-Elite-Perch-without-Hot-Start-Lever.aspx

I had a pair of those that came on the mx YFZ I traded my r1 for a few years ago. I also have a pair on my RM 250 I think they are extremely nice. I think its a lot better then stock. The ASV look a lot better though I agree. Works Connection makes some good levers I wouldn't consider them a knock off company.. Go to some dirt bike forums and search "Works Connection" and you'll notice that the works connection lever is a popular item.

Oh just because the ASV Levers aren't breakable doesn't mean they don't bend.   I'm not trying to bash ASV at all. I'm sure they took care of that customer with no questions asked.   

Our New Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/KBMotorsports2005
Store Hours
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 6:00pm Eastern Time
270-774-1982
Sales@kbmotorsportsonline.com