RR34

Quote from: kyledvor61 on May 27, 2008, 02:38:29 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 27, 2008, 01:23:01 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on May 27, 2008, 01:10:06 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 27, 2008, 12:47:53 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on May 27, 2008, 12:45:54 PM
Not Africa hot like AZ!

~Brian

It's about to get hotter than two rats fuckin' in a wool sock out here.   :confused:

We had a big ass storm this mornig, so it's nice and cool today.

~Brian

Thanks for that.   :confused:

Jesus, I swear this fuckin' job is gonna kill me.  I just got into it with some old lady that that thought it was ok to lie and raise her voice to me.  She's always been a GIGANTIC pain in the ass but my coworker has usually handled her in the past and he puts up with a lot of shit from people.  I ripped her ass up one side and down the other.  She tried to get all passive aggressive with me.  As soon as I started yelling back at her and told her that I was not about to listen to her yell at me, especially so close to Memorial Day as I am a goddamn veteran, she got all passive and tried to act like an innocent old lady.  FERK that.  The look on her face was priceless after I called her a pain in the ass, among many other things.  Bitch.   :mad:

Maybe if you were taller she would take you seriously.

What do you do?

ha  :owned:

what a bitch
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

kyledvor61

LittleBuddha

Not Africa hot like AZ!

~Brian

It's about to get hotter than two rats fuckin' in a wool sock out here.   :confused:

~Brian

Jesus, I swear this fuckin' job is gonna kill me.  I just got into it with some old lady that that thought it was ok to lie and raise her voice to me.  She's always been a GIGANTIC pain in the ass but my coworker has usually handled her in the past and he puts up with a lot of shit from people.  I ripped her ass up one side and down the other.  She tried to get all passive aggressive with me.  As soon as I started yelling back at her and told her that I was not about to listen to her yell at me, especially so close to Memorial Day as I am a goddamn veteran, she got all passive and tried to act like an innocent old lady.  FERK that.  The look on her face was priceless after I called her a pain in the ass, among many other things.  Bitch.   :mad:

What do you do?

Maybe if you were older I would think you're funny.     :slap:

I picked up a stapler and damn near hit her with it.  I told her I wasn't about to be spoken to like I was some fuckin' kid and that I was a combat veteran and I'd seen things that would make her shit and fall back in it so speak to me with respect.  She ended up seeing my way and shook my hand and apologized.  Bitch.

kyledvor61

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 27, 2008, 03:15:42 PM
Not Africa hot like AZ!

~Brian

~Brian

What do you do?

I picked up a stapler and damn near hit her with it.  I told her I wasn't about to be spoken to like I was some fuckin' kid and that I was a combat veteran and I'd seen things that would make her shit and fall back in it so speak to me with respect.  She ended up seeing my way and shook my hand and apologized.  Bitch.

I'm just kidding man.

What do you do anyway?

Flynbyu

Not Africa hot like AZ!

~Brian

We had a big ass storm this morning, so it's nice and cool today.

~Brian

No shit?

WTF.

I hate old people. They always pull that "I'm on a fixed income" shit and then cough up cash like there's no tomorrow. Old people think you owe them something and expect the best service with a discount. Pass. What a bitch man! It's not worth strokin' out though.

People that want my help, I give it to them. When they get an attitude I cut it off quick, especially if they become belligerent . We had a douche last week that had an issue. He expected us to fix a front end after he had put 4100 miles on the truck and bought it over three months ago. I showed him where he declined additional warranty coverage, and we were not going to fix his truck. He got loud and was making an ass of himself in my office. I said "I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you, but have it your way because I just drank a gallon of water." He got up and headed out and was cussing the whole way.....Right when he hit the door, I said "Have a great day."

He didn't like that.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 27, 2008, 03:39:37 PM
Not Africa hot like AZ!

~Brian

~Brian

No shit?

WTF.

I hate old people. They always pull that "I'm on a fixed income" shit and then cough up cash like there's no tomorrow. Old people think you owe them something and expect the best service with a discount. Pass. What a bitch man! It's not worth strokin' out though.

People that want my help, I give it to them. When they get an attitude I cut it off quick, especially if they become belligerent . We had a douche last week that had an issue. He expected us to fix a front end after he had put 4100 miles on the truck and bought it over three months ago. I showed him where he declined additional warranty coverage, and we were not going to fix his truck. He got loud and was making an ass of himself in my office. I said "I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you, but have it your way because I just drank a gallon of water." He got up and headed out and was cussing the whole way.....Right when he hit the door, I said "Have a great day."

He didn't like that.

~Brian

douche

LittleBuddha

Quote from: kyledvor61 on May 27, 2008, 03:18:02 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 27, 2008, 03:15:42 PM
Not Africa hot like AZ!

~Brian

~Brian

What do you do?

I'm just kidding man.

What do you do anyway?

I know.  It was a good one.  Kinda of.  I'll expect a little more effort in the future   :thumbs:   :grin_nod:

Run my parent's auto repair shop in sunny Scottsdale Arizona.

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on May 27, 2008, 03:39:37 PM
Not Africa hot like AZ!

~Brian

~Brian

No shit?

WTF.

He didn't like that.

~Brian

That's awesome.  I'm going to remember that pissing match one.   :lol:

She is just a total bitch.  I don't think anyone has ever given it back to her like I did and she was totally shocked.  I didn't get out of control mad though, so I was all good.  She probably thought I was coming unhinged. 

Jester2893

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 27, 2008, 12:38:44 PM
Quote from: Jester2893 on May 27, 2008, 12:35:54 PM
I HATE MY SCHOOL. It was so hot in school today, its ridiculous.

How hot was it?    :lol:

Like outside it wasn't BAD. It was just sticky and humid, with temps in the high 70s, but my school is gay and doesn't have ac so it was hot and sticky and just made you want to got o sleep.  :thumbs:
=[

Flynbyu

A little off the previous topic, but here's another reason to love Oklahoma in the late spring....

Timber rattlesnake, killed this weekend at my friend's house.It was on;t a four footer. The rattle had ten bands on it, but it had already been cut off by the time the picture had been taken.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Segkast

Pass on moving there B.

Rattlesnakes and tornado's...all yours amigo  :thumbs:
Oury grips & Yamalube

RR34

wats goin on errrrbody?

kyle, waiting on my flexx's sucks MAJOR sack...
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

NixRaptor700

We have A-10s fly near our house all the time, they are really quiet like they say.

New truck...pulls the hauler like it isn't there.
---Nicole =)
2007 Raptor 700 SE2 White/Blue

BRAD

whats up guys? hows it going tonight?
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Colorado700R