Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume III

Started by Flynbyu, May 20, 2008, 05:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

preddy08

Quote from: vern burny on June 05, 2008, 09:16:11 AM
Around here all we get are the posters that say meth kills.

My favorite radio service announcement ever came out of the great state of Wyoming.

"Remember, real men don't shake the baby"

What is it about the western mountain states that lets them have such cool public service announcments.

Has anyone eles noticed that they anti-drug adds are always funniest to the people on the drug :rofl:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

two more weeks  :'(

And my mom decided to call at 630 this morning to chat, even after I told her I just got off work 3 hours before!!   :bash:

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Colorado700R on June 05, 2008, 11:25:29 AM
two more weeks  :'(

And my mom decided to call at 630 this morning to chat, even after I told her I just got off work 3 hours before!!   :bash:

You need to tell moms 3 times for them to get it.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

vern burny

Quote from: preddy08 on June 05, 2008, 11:21:36 AM

My favorite radio service announcement ever came out of the great state of Wyoming.

What is it about the western mountain states that lets them have such cool public service announcments.

Has anyone eles noticed that they anti-drug adds are always funniest to the people on the drug :rofl:

I deny any accusation that I have ever shaken a child (but I will try and shake the crap out of Krandall next time I see him  :grin_nod:) no matter the circumstance.

But how bad does it have to get were the state issues a PSA about shaking a baby.  Maybe next time they should just shake the f'n parents till they go limp.

preddy08

Quote from: vern burny on June 05, 2008, 11:48:41 AM

I deny any accusation that I have ever shaken a child (but I will try and shake the crap out of Krandall next time I see him  :grin_nod:) no matter the circumstance.

But how bad does it have to get were the state issues a PSA about shaking a baby.  Maybe next time they should just shake the f'n parents till they go limp.

I'll leave the shaking till it goes limp to you :thumbs:

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on June 05, 2008, 01:02:16 PM

And we'll leave the jerkin till it goes limp to you.

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 05, 2008, 01:03:00 PM
Quote from: preddy08 on June 05, 2008, 01:02:16 PM

And we'll leave the jerkin till it goes limp to you.

:lol:

Ture that, I dont "see" the old lady as much as I should :rofl: :rofl: She thinks its her own personal pogo stick with a special ending.

preddy08

Let me re-phrase that, her and her freinds pogo stick :thumbs: :P

socalrappy700

Well this is off topic...but this is the bs thread.

Has any one heard anything on T-Dub?  No one has said much.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 05, 2008, 01:21:36 PM

I have'nt herd a damn thing, nothing I can do unless I get a lawyer. That will cost just as much as getting a new swingarm.

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on June 05, 2008, 01:24:12 PM

I have'nt herd a damn thing, nothing I can do unless I get a lawyer. That will cost just as much as getting a new swingarm.

Are you going to stay on the stock one?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 05, 2008, 01:28:28 PM
Quote from: preddy08 on June 05, 2008, 01:24:12 PM

Are you going to stay on the stock one?

Yea, it really isnt worth the extra two inches :rofl: :rofl: Plus if I snap another and break a shock, who is going to pay for that. I have about a grand in my rear shock.

Plus its nice having my tighter turning radius back.