What do you do while waiting for parts being shipped?

Started by zx10r203, January 04, 2009, 01:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zx10r203

So I got parts coming and I can't wait.  :mad:  I am literally checking the tracking number every hour.  ::) Ok, so I am a little impatient. :'(  I am more about instant gratification!!!! :thumbs:

I tried reading on the raptor manual to see what is involved, set up a plan on what to do when they come in and so on...  :mad: :mad: :mad: I hate waiting on shipping!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

What do you guys do while waiting on your stuff!?!?

1badazz_700r

i would clean it up good and clean the area in your shed/garage real good where you plan on working at. this makes it alot simpler when working on things. Then tear it down and have it ready to install the new parts :thumbs: JMO, how i do things

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Warren

yeah working on a clean quad is always nice. plus it will keep your mind off checking the tracking. i always just try to forget about it until it shows up. i just make a mental note of what day they're supposed to show and if it doesn't that day then i check the tracking.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

zx10r203

Quote from: Peels660 on January 04, 2009, 07:38:14 AM
pace back and forth in the garage aimlessly. :lol:

Thats what I have been doing!!  The quad is clean, garage clean, work area clean,... I want my parts  :'( :'(

BRAD

You could start tearing the quad down. Getting It ready for the parts to go on.  Thats what I usually do
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Gunz

I usually lose my F'n mind. I've been waiting on my rox riser's and Barker clamps to come in so I can get them on. It's literally making me sick waiting around. :puke: Matter of fact this thread is making my stomach hurt just thinking about it. I'm out.

4impatient4x4z

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

No $hit GUNZ!

I remember waiting for my tires....watching tracking, then driving home at lunch to check! :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

zx10r203

Quote from: Peels660 on January 04, 2009, 12:41:20 PM
No $hit GUNZ!

I remember waiting for my tires....watching tracking, then driving home at lunch to check! :rofl:

I actually ship all my stuff to work.  That way I know when it comes in since I would not be able to make it home and back at lunch. Also stuff has been stolen from the front of my house in the past when it gets dropped off there.  Can't trust people these days!!

preddy08

I always pray to the shipping gods that they dont ship it to timbucktoo!!!!!

Heres a helpful hint, in the comments portion of the shipping slip I always put leave on front porch. For some unknown reason sometimes I would have to sign for some stupid part like exhaust or something like that.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.