Lets get to know one another

Started by UncleBeaner, May 08, 2008, 09:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

:bump:

Lots of new names I haven't seen before.  Please introduce yourselves  :thumbs:

Lady4Fiddy

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Colorado700R

Lady4Fiddy

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Sandeater

Ok Ok

I'm Aaron, or A.J.  26 years old from northern colorado

Love sand, my girlfriend, snowboarding, working on stuff, music, playing drums and guitar (no so good at guitar lol), playing with my twin nieces, hiking, biking (ya need to do more of that ha ha), don't drink or smoke...quit that stuff a couple of years ago and blah blah blah.  Guess best way to describe me is I grew up in Illinois and half of my family are farmers so love anything with a motor and wheels.

Me on my Rappy

The GF
My Sand Only Queen
Currently being rebuilt
2006 RE 778
Slingshot Lockup
+6 SLC Ladder Swingarm
Paint by JK Customs

Krandall

Quote from: RappyPrincess on October 23, 2008, 09:16:27 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on October 23, 2008, 09:15:26 PM
Quote from: RappyPrincess on October 23, 2008, 09:14:08 PM
Hi Im nikki your g/f    :P

:ban: >:D

what?   :'(

Don't worry, he doens't have that power.  :lol:  (or does he.....  ??? )

Sandeater. You're a snowboarder? You're in Colorado?! I'm hoping to be there this coming spring again. We should meet up. Maybe Aaron will meet up this time instead of being a wuss.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

I do, but I need practice, my ban button needs exercise  :nana:

Got a kid, can't always just up and go places  :(

Colorado700R

Quote from: GIR on October 24, 2008, 02:57:16 PM
I guess I've never "formally" introduced myself, so here goes...

My name's Michelle, I'm 25 and live in Northern Colorado.

I was born and raised in Utah, moved to Virginia for a few years and now live in Colorado and enjoy it (although I wish our dunes were bigger, but hey... they're not too far of a drive...)  

I currently travel 56 miles each way back and forth to work everyday, so needless to say I'm looking for a new job.  :(  

I spend almost all my free time with my SEXY boyfriend (although sometimes I think it's a little too much attention for him to handle :wootwoot:) but he puts up with it and I love him for it.  

I love pretty much anything outdoors.  I love hiking, the sand dunes, drives up the canyon... most anything outdoors.  Just started snowboarding last year and really enjoyed it.  Can't wait to get back up the mountains this winter.  I love anything that's lifted or goes fast like sports cars, crock rockets (bullet bikes), ATV's, lifted trucks, and jeeps.

And is a slave driver at the Sandblast show and shine events  :'(

JK  :lol:

Aaron

Colorado700R

Quote from: GIR on October 24, 2008, 03:04:04 PM
LOL!  Someone's got to be.  That's the only way you can make some events run smooth.  :D  Thanks again for all your help with that!  Don't know what I would have done without it.  Next time though, you need to yell at people a little more forcefully for being douches  :mad: and riding their quads inside...  >:D

I try and behave around new people, otherwise my USMC ways can be overbearing  :rofl:

Colorado700R

Quote from: GIR on October 24, 2008, 03:07:44 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on October 24, 2008, 03:05:21 PM
Quote from: GIR on October 24, 2008, 03:04:04 PM
LOL!  Someone's got to be.  That's the only way you can make some events run smooth.  :D  Thanks again for all your help with that!  Don't know what I would have done without it.  Next time though, you need to yell at people a little more forcefully for being douches  :mad: and riding their quads inside...  >:D

I try and behave around new people, otherwise my USMC ways can be overbearing  :rofl:

Next time (if they even show up again) let's hope you're overbearing so I don't go mess them up.  :bash: GRR! :poke:

On a happier note... it was great to finally meet you!  :clap:

Rodger that.  "Run your quad indoors, I put a grenade in your ass"  :mad:

:rofl:

kdanderson5

I have never introduced myself either so here goes....

My name is Kenton. I am 25 now, 26 in a couple months. I was born and raised in Central Iowa. I moved to NE Iowa for a couple years after college to work for a telephone company and now I moved back to central Iowa and work for the former McLeod USA working on the fiber optic network across Iowa.

I enjoy riding quads which I guess is obvious :lol:, hunting, fishing, boozin it up, video games (big socom and call of duty fan), ANYTHING outdoors I am pretty much game for, uh. . . . . maybe I need to pick up some more hobbies  :rofl:

I am not married and don't have any kids yet. Got a girl that I think is the one for all this fun stuff tho haha.

I am on my work laptop right now so I don't have any pics of myself. I will try to get some thrown up on here tonight.

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Wilkommen Kenton. What town in Iowa? Or have I asked you that already?

-Eric  New London. Far Southeast Ia. just under 2 hrs to Des Moines.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: