Lets get to know one another

Started by UncleBeaner, May 08, 2008, 09:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: RappyPrincess on October 03, 2008, 09:29:35 AM
Trailers...? They dont need to be on the list if they live in Trailers in Iowa, they will get blown away eventually, say next tornado season.

trailers are where our "cash crop" is made. :(

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 03, 2008, 09:33:14 AM
Trailer?

We have some fine traielrs down here. It's like Mecca for rednecks. Tornado comes, blows their house away. What do they do? They get another one!

~Brian

White Trash Mecca!  :lol:

"we will rebuild!"  :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

Wouldn't it be more expensive to buy several trailers in a life time than a house or two in a life time?   ???
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Peelz

Quote from: RappyPrincess on October 03, 2008, 09:38:48 AM
Wouldn't it be more expensive to buy several trailers in a life time than a house or two in a life time?   ???

not if insured.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

Peelz

Quote from: RappyPrincess on October 03, 2008, 09:41:17 AM
They insure trailers in Iowa?

shocking I know! :rofl: Just the same as they insured people who live in a known floodplain!

OK...I better let this one go. Back on topic, sorry. Again welcome to the site. :thumbs:

Lady4Fiddy

UncleBeaner

:beans:

Flynbyu

There are some trailers that cost more than homes on a foundation!

Especially after you pay set up and tie down fees. There are several counties in Oklahoma where insurance for mobile homes is twice as much as a conventional home due to people burning them for insurance money and natural disasters like tornados, wind damage, etc..

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 03, 2008, 10:11:32 AM

There are some trailers that cost more than homes on a foundation!

Especially after you pay set up and tie down fees. There are several counties in Oklahoma where insurance for mobile homes is twice as much as a conventional home due to people burning them for insurance money and natural disasters like tornados, wind damage, etc..

~Brian

Dang Wagon Burners, jk

Colorado700R

Take this conversation to the BS thread folks or I'll sick da beaner on you.

Peelz

Quote from: UncleBeaner on October 03, 2008, 10:06:46 AM
back on topic boys and girl

oh no heavens to betsy...I already had! beaner-nazi!

UncleBeaner

listen id go to b/s thread or else :mad:
:beans:

Peelz

here is a pic of my two boys at the Yammie dealer. They liked this quad-he called it "santa claus raptor"  :rofl:

Lady4Fiddy

my son 2 years old

My Daughter 3 years old

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum