Lets get to know one another

Started by UncleBeaner, May 08, 2008, 09:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdanderson5

Quote from: Peels660 on November 11, 2008, 08:40:51 AM
Wilkommen Kenton. What town in Iowa? Or have I asked you that already?

-Eric  New London. Far Southeast Ia. just under 2 hrs to Des Moines.

You have asked me already :lol: I live in Des Moines and ride about an hour north of Des Moines usually. Going to bussey this weekend if the weather holds out tho!

Krandall

Quote from: kdanderson5 on November 12, 2008, 09:00:47 AM

You have asked me already :lol: I live in Des Moines and ride about an hour north of Des Moines usually. Going to bussey this weekend if the weather holds out tho!

Don't mind peels, he's usually methed out and tweeking.  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on November 12, 2008, 09:32:24 AM
Quote from: kdanderson5 on November 12, 2008, 09:00:47 AM

Don't mind peels, he's usually methed out and tweeking.  :lol:

A$$!  :lol:

:P  Couldn't remember if it was him or shookie, who also lives in Iowa.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

who else but rk

any other dirtbike riders here yet?
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Temptation

Smiley

Gunz

Name -  Michael a.k.a. Mikey a.k.a. Cracker
Age - 30something
Likes - frog hunting, making bat sounds, long talks with myself in the dark, visiting the Doctor, chasing dogs, flossing
Live - Oklahoma

Here's a couple of pics of me.

Here's a pic of my lil sister(L), wife(M), daughter(R)

Here's my boy rockin out with a perfect score... at BestBuy   :clap: Side note: He just got his Blue belt tonight in Kung Fu. He also takes Ninjitsu.

Believe it or not, I just noticed this thread yesterday. ???

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Haha on the Frog Hunting Gunz. I saw the biggest damned frog ever at little Sahara last year. Turned off the headlights took a break, turned them back on, a bullfrog the size of gahdamn schnauzer. Scared the F**k outta me. I ran him over, he jumped and nailed the head pipe.  :( :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Yeah, we gotta a$$ load of them down here. :P

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on November 17, 2008, 09:46:00 PM
Yeah, we gotta a$$ load of them down here. :P

semi off topic:

Have you had your boy's quad out there at the dunes yet? It loooks pretty similar to my 5 year olds 90. Just wonderin' if it is even worth it. ???  Would I be picking it up all day? :lol:

Gunz

Air cooled = no good. I've been taking him to the river with it. The sand is the same as Lil Sahara. His will run lika bat outta hell in the sand for about 5 min. Then after that it can't push itself. I usually have to push him out of the sand and back onto the dirt. Once on the dirt it gets cool enough to play on the sand for another 5 minutes. His is a 70 and my nephew has a 90, they both are exactly the same. You would be wasting your time taking it to little Sahara. It would make it to the end of the woops and stop. I've been looking for a KFX90/LTZ90. You can mod the heck out of them and they run great with paddles. I've seen a few out at LS run up the dunes with no problems.

I emailed you some videos of it in action, let me know if you got em'. Don't let em fool ya though, they only run like that for about 5 minutes or so. Then they need to cool for 20 minutes. :rolleyes:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Luofy931

My name is Paul. I'm 35. I was born on the Island of Guam and raised everywhere(father was in the Army). I graduated from Fort Campbell High in 1992, then joined the Army to be a crew chief on Apache Attack Helicopters.  I'm been married for 4 years now(second time).  I have 1 daughter with my ex and 1 daughter with my wife now and another on the way. 

I just started riding quads about 2 years ago.  I really like it, I just wish I had more time to ride though.  Usaully I just hang out with friends and family.  Mostly grilling and drinking.  We do play paintball every now and then.  There's only 2 place's around here to ride that's Turkey Bay at Land between the Lakes and a motocross track thats 40 minutes away in Crofton, Ky.

Like Kenton I'm at work right now so I can't post a picture. 

Peelz

Welcome to the site....and the Raptor madness. What do you ride?

Apaches=Sweet!

Pics of those would kick serious a$$!

-Eric

Luofy931

Thanks for welcome.  I have a 2006 Raptor 350.  It was just the right size for me as a beginer.  I think I'll give myself another year and then move up to the 700.  As soon as I get a chance I'll post more pics of Apaches I have, this one was me trying out my new 3G Iphone camera as we were moving the bird in the hanger.  I have to say I'm really liking this site.  I was at another Raptor site and it just seemed dead.  I like amount of activity here. :thumbs: