i didnt really ask for anything so im not really shure
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

EVL LS1

yep it's a family dollar christmas this year it seems

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 23, 2008, 07:01:57 AM
I told everyone not to get me anything, just to focus on Owen.  I'm sure my parents will do something, and my mother in law got me a jet trim seat.  Nothing from the wife, we are just doing Owen this year.

Likewise. I said the same thing.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Temptation

I got a new Raptor 700 :clap: :clap: :clap:

My inlaws thought it would be cute to get me a new rappy... And well as I am I am gonna tear it apart and mod it and paint the plastics....LOL

shookie

2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

who else but rk

so far i got a model car  (audi r8  :grin_nod:) and a memory foam matess pad lol. my mom got a new phone, samsung propel. looks super trick. she still has the worst phone  :lol:. i got my dad a bike for christmas, hes gonna flip a shit.  its a diamond back hard tail. sooooooooo light and easy to ride
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Temptation

Sounds sweet... I would not mind having the real Audi R8   My O MY....One wicked car

who else but rk

i still dont see why someone would get a r8 over a gallardo though. not to big of a price difference.
i cant wait to see the new r8. the old one does nothing for me, its was made  underpowered.
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

dgreenbluet

bought myself a touch screen dvd player/navi with rear back-up camera, 6 disc cd changer, 2 pioneer subs, pioneer amp, speaker box, and a set of jl audio component speakers :clap:  just gotta figure out how the dash comes out of this new sierra :help:
08 Rapester/734cc 105.5mm Bore/11:1 JE Piston/Big Bore Barkers/FCI wBox/Dynateck Prog. Ign./PCIII/15T Sprocket/Trail Tech Vapor wDash Mount/Moose Nerf, Heel Guards, Race Pegs/Full Skids/Bling Star Victory Bumper/Six Pack Rack

Temptation

Quote from: who else but rk on December 24, 2008, 08:54:36 PM
i still dont see why someone would get a r8 over a gallardo though. not to big of a price difference.
i cant wait to see the new r8. the old one does nothing for me, its was made  underpowered.

I agree but they are still sweet

who else but rk

got more cars- lambo gallardo superleggera ( fav lambo ever) and an 03 cobra, favorite mustang ever. big things i got were bose companion 3 speakers ( they BUMP  :grin_nod:) and a my book 500gig hd
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

exentix

bose stuff is AWESOME, i have an ipod dock thats bose, it was like 300 dollars and its like an 8 inch speaker and it is louder than a regular car sterio, and they sound amazing.

who else but rk

i have bose in ear headphones too and there are nuts. only thing is one head phone went after not even 6 months of having them and unfortunatly my mom lost the receipt  :mad:
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Gunz

Got a VholdR helmet cam  :clap:, tools, shirts, an automatic paper towel dispenser (like the ones you see at store restroom) for my garage  ???, and some other stuff I can't think of.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar