Finally got EVERYTHING installed! Tooks a few pics of her all back together(99%)

Started by r00st, December 21, 2008, 11:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonesi700r

looks good! i want your shocks, i'll take the a-arms too :lol: got anything done to that SVT foci?

r00st

Thanks. Nice noticing on the svtf. That is my daily driver and has treated me well for about 60k miles and the last few years. She is winter apparel now so stock rims are on (black 18's for the summer). I have intake/exhaust/tune/bored throttle body and some other basic stuff like engine mounts/shifter. She runs pretty decent for being N/A.
2007 Raptor 700 SE
With some SHTUFF

BRAD

The P.C. of the frame would look killer. I think a orange frame to go with the tank topper and grill would look badass
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Krandall

Personally, think the orange or the black would be to much. Don't get me wrong.
I mean, it's all matter of opinion anyways.. but.. the white would maek that thing look freakin BAD ASS! :batman:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

I still say black it out. Would look killer. And cheaper. That is just me because I know my quad will end up sitting on it's bars eventually  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

VanillaGorilla

What seat cover are you going with?  I also noticed your coolent res tank looks awfully full!

dabigbratj

it is full cause he has really ran it yet to get the air out it will equal out
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

r00st

Yes thats what he means. I have only run it for about 2 minutes (up an icey driveway lol). Once the system gets bled it will suck down about 1/4 to 1/3 of the coolant resevoir and it will be level.

I was going to get a jet trim seat cover but decided I dont really want to spend the 120 on it. I am going with an ebay seat cover for 25 bucks (same vinyl as jet trim ironically lol). With orange on the sides/back and the rest all black.

I would do an orange frame but that would be over the top. Black would look good...but not worth tearing the quad down for it. White is a possibility...something different!
2007 Raptor 700 SE
With some SHTUFF

r00st

Similar but just on the upper part of the seat (by tank topper) and then the back of the seat (so black in between the two oranges). Then all black for the rest.

The guy is actually in my state and ive heard he does great work, especially for the price tag: 25 bucks!!
2007 Raptor 700 SE
With some SHTUFF

VanillaGorilla

I think i have seen one on ebay just not in orange and black.  I also think they used the same material as i did.  It will look good.  I had to give this seat up it was too slick, my butt kept sliding off and made for an interesting ride.  I went with a quadtech and it was a huge improvement!

r00st

It might be the same material im not sure what they used on yours. I got a sample from him and its the same as jet trim's sample (and cascades actually).

Might see if he can throw a 3 inch gripper material in the middle of it for me.

Quad tech's are nice but I wouldnt pay more than 75 for one... just cant get into the styling. If I was spending 100+ on a seat it would be jet trim in a heart beat. Cascade also makes good stuff.

2007 Raptor 700 SE
With some SHTUFF

Livingmylife93

VanillaGorilla

I kinda wondered about paying that much for a seat.  After using it i was fine with spending the money.  It helped in many areas that i didn't think it would.  I like the way my old seat looks on the quad, but it wasn't getting the job done.