Finally got EVERYTHING installed! Tooks a few pics of her all back together(99%)

Started by r00st, December 21, 2008, 11:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r00st

Well I bought my 2007 700 SE  used (only had about 10 hours on it) and the only mod on it when I bought it was the intake and PCIII (yoshi exhaust which I switched out).

It now has:
Barker Duals Painted black. Polished heat shields and painted tips
Pro Design intake & outerwear
Programmable Dynatek
Evac Valve
PCIII
Trailtech Vapor w/ dash
Trailtech Black fat bars w/ ODI Lock on grips
Tag bumper
Pro armor grab bar
Pro Armor pro peg nerfs
Houser LT HGC +2.25
Motowoz Triple rate comp/rebound with covers (blue & orange dont flow too well!)
ITP Baja's with Razr's front and rear
Billet sprocket cover & 15T front
Tinted headlights/taillights
Black radiator
LSR Axcalibur +4 axle
Streamline charcoal brake lines
Elka triple rate rear shock

Soon to be added: (X-mas presents...I ran out of $$$ LOL)
Black/orange seat cover
Billet gas cap, brake/throttle/cam/oil filter covers
CCP stabilizer

I didnt get it 100% clean as it was -10* today. So the flash pics made it look REALLY dirty. Most are flash-off so a bit blurry but you get the idea!

My favorite pic:

2007 Raptor 700 SE
With some SHTUFF

r00st

I do still need to adjust the suspension (add a bit of preload and adjust castor/camber/toe) But besides that It is a relief to have the many boxes of parts actually on the quad! Thanks to DabigbratJ for the help!

Let me know what you think..Good/Bad/Other!

-Mike

For comparison sake:
When the orange beast had a lot more OEM stuff on it!
2007 Raptor 700 SE
With some SHTUFF

Blair

Looks awesome!!!!!

and i really like that white ride in the background with tracks on it... i would kill to have one of those...
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

r00st

Thanks!

And yes the T300 turbo is pretty sweet. That bobcat was responsible for a pretty sweet track out on the property. Its not mine though. The guy in the background of a couple pics owns the white LTR he is working on. The shop/bobcat is his dad's (hes a construction contractor so has a few heavy machinery toys!)
2007 Raptor 700 SE
With some SHTUFF

Blair

nice...
a guy i wakeboard with has a bobcat but i dont have enough land to build my own track... there is one guy i know who lives on 40 acres and he says he was gonna build a track for his rappy... but it hasnt happend yet.

im a huge fan of "heavy (and light) equipment"
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

NCHKustoms

2004 Honda 440ex.

Future Raptor Owner.

Peelz

Very nice! Have you thought about going completely blacked out? Might be friggin' bad-ass.
But....don't forget the Knight RIder LED's on the front. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

r00st

LOL ya with black hood/tank top it would look sweet but the reason I bought the 07 SE was to get the orange so I really hate to get rid of it. Maybe eventually though! If I did I woudl for sure have a strip of red LED's under the headlights lol.

Thanks for the comments...and yes it took me quite awhile to get all that shit put on! At one point all I had was a nearly stock raptor and a small ROOM full of boxes with parts in them.

Only problem..is now I have a HUGE box full of OEM parts I need to sell lol.

The only plans for the future (next winter) are for sure a HCIII, true 11:1 piston, +3 TB and MAYBE...a +5 crank :)  The first 3 things for sure though.

**I added a pic of when I got it for comparison ^^^*
2007 Raptor 700 SE
With some SHTUFF

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

NCHKustoms

+1 Im gonna say it would also look good with a orange or white frame! Personally I think white would be killer!
2004 Honda 440ex.

Future Raptor Owner.

dabigbratj

looks good man and was fun working on it can wait to ride with you though
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

zx10r203

r00st

Thanks! And yes I Agree it needs some PC on the frame... I would love a black frame but if im going to the trouble to coat it, im gonna do a good color!
2007 Raptor 700 SE
With some SHTUFF