O.K.

Started by Temptation, December 21, 2008, 05:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temptation

Who did it, who changed my avatar pic and all the wording around it, which one of you mods...... Now Kyle will be pestering me all the time....... :rofl:

Peelz

only been that way for two days. :lol: I was hoping you wouldn't notice it.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Like I said before, you use photoshop, I use access to your profile.  We all have our weapons of choice. 

And you fired first.

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 21, 2008, 06:33:57 PM
Like I said before, you use photoshop, I use access to your profile.  We all have our weapons of choice. 

And you fired first.

:clap: mutually assured embarrasment...nice. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Temptation

I had a feeling it was you Socal   All is good I got a poster for ya in the works    :wootwoot: :wootwoot: :bird: :bird: :bird:

socalrappy700

And I have filters, post changes and other goodies in the works for you....sure you want to go down that road?

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Temptation

Is that your way of bveing jealous of my posters and My awesome OCD abilities.... :rofl: :rofl:

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

I have a valid question:

Why in the hell have you not changed it Temp? Do you like it? :lol:

preddy08

Get'em Temp!!!!!!!!!!!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

still not changed?  ???

:lol: You can at least fix the pic and the 13 yo boy quote. Unless that is your angle. :lol:

Temptation

Awww I will leave it there till Socal changes it when he starts feeling guilty...... :rofl: :rofl:

Krandall

LOL, don't hold your breath please.  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

NaturalRaptor

Dam that is funny!   :rofl:  Sorry Temp he got you pretty good!
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

BRAD

I'm thinking Temp likes it :lol:
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires