The way a Raptor SHOULD look after a day of riding!!

Started by Livingmylife93, December 20, 2008, 06:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livingmylife93

Lol, damn right!
Normally I have Razr 2's on it but i knew i was going to be riding on the road some so i took the old wheels and tires off my 350 and put them on the 700 for the day. That is why the front end looks wider because of the differant offset ITP rims.

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Temptation

3 words       OH MY GGGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warren

:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

NCHKustoms

2004 Honda 440ex.

Future Raptor Owner.

socalrappy700

Mine looked like that this summer when I took it through the swamp, but you all know how I am so I spent the next 7 hours cleaning it.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

At least I ride mine.  I learn not to let my ocd stop me.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Good for you Socal. :lol: I will admit, it drives nuts to see my quad looking like this. This was last winter. Couldn't wash it because a cold front came in that day... went below zero. It sat this way for a week, with frozen mud on it til it warmed up. :mad:

looks just like livingmylife's pics.

Livingmylife93

I'm running into the same problem with not being able to clean it because its to cold  :'(

Peelz

Quote from: Livingmylife93 on December 21, 2008, 02:48:33 PM
I'm running into the same problem with not being able to clean it because its to cold  :'(

Yep, that blows to have to see it that way. Some parts quit moving too frozen with mud..  :help: What do you do...not ride? I don't think so!

Livingmylife93

lol...

Take it to the car wash and watch the people get pissed because of all the mud left behind  :rofl:

Peelz

I love doing that. Plus, they are mad because you are in there so long. :lol:

Temptation

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 21, 2008, 12:17:00 PM
At least I ride mine.  I learn not to let my ocd stop me.

I ride mine too...PRICK     How do you think it gets to the trailer :thumbs: :thumbs: :grin_nod: