flex bars and new GPR3 stabilizer

Started by Kamakazi, December 19, 2008, 09:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: fire raptor on December 23, 2008, 10:53:32 PM
One of my riding buddies has a 660 and had trouble finding a puck style stabilizer and ended up using the stick style and likes it just fine. Made a big difference for him at the end of the day. At our age if you can still walk and lift your arms after ride time it is doing its job.

:lol:  Yeah Baby! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Nevertheless, we are still going to need a write up on this stabilizer. Ride your bike just before you put it on and then ride the piss out of it afterwards and let us know the pros and cons. Also let us know how difficult the install is/was. Pics are going to be a huge plus. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Later
4curiouz4x4z

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Kamakazi

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on December 24, 2008, 04:23:05 PM
Nevertheless, we are still going to need a write up on this stabilizer. Ride your bike just before you put it on and then ride the piss out of it afterwards and let us know the pros and cons. Also let us know how difficult the install is/was. Pics are going to be a huge plus. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Later
4curiouz4x4z

this will not be a problem at all, its gonna take a while for the install, its -30celcuis now, and a foot of snow, it would be pretty hard to bag the crap out of it.  but ull get pics when i get the package :thumbs:  anyways merry christmas everybody, hope u all get laid and get good presents :clap: 
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

BLACK-LABEL

i have an elka staibalizer on my raptor with stock shocks and can hit the whoops balls to the wall  ::)

BLACK-LABEL

and i have fast co flex bars on my suzuki with lone star aarms and black widow lt shocks bars work good bought them after i broke my  rist and hands worked realy well 4 that

fire raptor

gotta quit drinking that Black Label!!!

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

fire raptor

I am a Ta-killa man Patron or Don Julio.I was refering to Mr Black Label and his broken bones.

Peelz

Quote from: fire raptor on December 28, 2008, 12:04:14 AM
I am a Ta-killa man Patron or Don Julio.I was refering to Mr Black Label and his broken bones.

I got the joke, I was adding to it. :lol:

Patron...yummy!

I have added stabilizer to my wish list. :thumbs: