Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XIX

Started by Flynbyu, December 17, 2008, 10:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

it will be whenever my mom gets her income tax back so prolly a month or two if u can wait that long lol

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on January 14, 2009, 07:16:28 PM
it will be whenever my mom gets her income tax back so prolly a month or two if u can wait that long lol
im gonna part the damn thing out with my hands by then :rofl: :rofl:

exentix

DICK!! havent talked to ya in a while how ya been?

just started here, got maybe an inch on top of the 5-6 we already have and its supposed to be like -5 WITHOUT the wind chill friday, possible looong weekend for me, hopefully considering i have midterms this week and its stressin me the f* out

lol im sure i could find a better deal anyway kyle =p

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on January 14, 2009, 07:18:35 PM

just started here, got maybe an inch on top of the 5-6 we already have and its supposed to be like -5 WITHOUT the wind chill friday, possible looong weekend for me, hopefully considering i have midterms this week and its stressin me the f* out

good luck :lol:

was scannin teh ebay today, and there were pretty much none in your area.

exentix

devan found a cannondale cannibal near here so he emailed the guy about it and he said he has a 660 and a yfz he'd sell for the same price as the cannondale, so devan emailed him back about it but hasn't heard anything else about it since...

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on January 14, 2009, 07:23:31 PM
devan found a cannondale cannibal near here so he emailed the guy about it and he said he has a 660 and a yfz he'd sell for the same price as the cannondale, so devan emailed him back about it but hasn't heard anything else about it since...
how much? jw.

damn i dont think any yfz's are selling, at all :(

dick-84

I think we have got 5/6 in the last hour.
Im not to bad at all. Work is picking up so we are on overtime again. Thanks GERD.
How u doing?

kyledvor61

Quote from: dick-84 on January 14, 2009, 07:25:41 PM

I think we have got 5/6 in the last hour.
Im not to bad at all. Work is picking up so we are on overtime again. Thanks GERD.
How u doing?
5-6 in an hour dayum :jaw:

exentix

i think he said it was in the 2000's  ???

not bad at all dick, just the same old boring school and working stuff... i just want midterms to be over

haha thats what i was thinking that would be nuckin futs

dick-84

Yeah theya re calling for 8 to 12 tonight. It is all lake effect. So im sure we will get hammered with more.  :clap:

dick-84

Well guys im out. Have to get back to work. Later!

exentix

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on January 14, 2009, 07:27:24 PM
i think he said it was in the 2000's  ???

not bad at all dick, just the same old boring school and working stuff... i just want midterms to be over

haha thats what i was thinking that would be nuckin futs
damn :lol:

and peace out dick

Warren

:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

exentix

hey again warren, lol yea i know kyle, i think it might be somebody on here selling it too i remember seeing the dale he was selling