Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XIX

Started by Flynbyu, December 17, 2008, 10:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on January 12, 2009, 08:38:34 AM
$8000  a year in taxes?

Holy shit!

~Brian

That area is money.  You should see it, high end schools, fancy streets and parks everywhere...they don't hold back on the spending.  But those taxes should go down, that was based on the high market.  But I'll still be paying 5k plus.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on January 12, 2009, 08:40:56 AM
I hardly slept at all last night, just a crazy weekend.  Mom and dad got her yesterday afternoon to go over to the house and the offer was made this morning.  Just too much for me to process right now, Jenee' is all in for this idea....  ::)   :help:   I just told the rents we still have no idea where we will end up but we are willing to keep trying it here, but now Jenee' is all set to live in that house till she dies.   ???

To me E, the bottomline still is..What do YOU want?? 

I know Jenee's reasoning for wanting to be back in Cali, and I believe that attitude will return once the "New Home" excitement wears off.

Flynbyu

That's still outrageous!

If you paid that much in taxes here, you would have a $1,000,000 home.

Either way, congrats! Sounds like you'll be in good shape with the market area it's in!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 12, 2009, 08:53:57 AM
I hardly slept at all last night, just a crazy weekend.  Mom and dad got her yesterday afternoon to go over to the house and the offer was made this morning.  Just too much for me to process right now, Jenee' is all in for this idea....  ::)   :help:   I just told the rents we still have no idea where we will end up but we are willing to keep trying it here, but now Jenee' is all set to live in that house till she dies.   ???

I know Jenee's reasoning for wanting to be back in Cali, and I believe that attitude will return once the "New Home" excitement wears off.

Yep, but I'm married so its what SHE wants.   :lol:  But this whole change in Jenee's views came before I told her about my dads offer.  But if she changes he can always sell the house after its cleaned up and make at least 100k off it.  Who really knows what will happen, I'm just along for the ride at this point.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

sounds like you guys need to have that baby ASAP, let her hormones out, and sit her down and ask her what she really wants.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

I bet it changes after the new baby arrives.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on January 12, 2009, 09:09:55 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on January 12, 2009, 08:53:57 AM

Yep, but I'm married so its what SHE wants.   :lol:  But this whole change in Jenee's views came before I told her about my dads offer.  But if she changes he can always sell the house after its cleaned up and make at least 100k off it.  Who really knows what will happen, I'm just along for the ride at this point.

Well that good, hope she really likes the new place and is happy.  :thumbs:

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on January 12, 2009, 09:11:02 AM
sounds like you guys need to have that baby ASAP, let her hormones out, and sit her down and ask her what she really wants.

Hormones may not go back to normal till two years after pregnancy  ::)

Are you sure you want kids Randy ?  :lol:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

I think she will stay the same after our trip out west.  It was crazy hard to travel by air with one kid, going to get nuts when we have two little ones.  When they are small like that its hard to make them just sit there for that long.  And we would want to travel back this way at least twice a year to see family, that could suck.  Plus Jenee' got a bad vibe when we were out there.  But I agree Randy, this summer after Camberlynn is here we are going to have a good chat.  I am so far beyond caring, like I said, i'm along for the ride.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 12, 2009, 09:13:23 AM
Quote from: Krandall on January 12, 2009, 09:11:02 AM

Hormones may not go back to normal till two years after pregnancy  ::)

Are you sure you want kids Randy ?  :lol:

Not yet.  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Flynbyu

Practicing alot = Keeps sperm count low.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Then how the hell did Jenee' get knocked up this time.....Damit Brian!   :mad:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum