Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XIX

Started by Flynbyu, December 17, 2008, 10:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

idk really?... my mom said its at storage but i havent seen it so idk. but were lookin for a yfz kinda

BRAD

sorry to hear man.  and goodluck with getting a YFZ.  hit kyle up about his
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

haha we were just talking about it actually... i told him id consider it but idk if id wanna travel two states for it lol

exentix

hey kyle, any good ideas for free apps on my ipod touch, i just downloaded a bunch of stuff onto it but was wonderin if u kno of any

Peelz

Wazzup mini douches? I got called into work, but I am putting it off. :lol: They can wait.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on January 11, 2009, 07:17:32 PM
hey kyle, any good ideas for free apps on my ipod touch, i just downloaded a bunch of stuff onto it but was wonderin if u kno of any
i havent even downloaded that stuff yet :lol:

and were not really that far apart. mines cheap, new parts, and ive taken good care of it as long as ive had it.

exentix

dude i have three pages of stuff on mine already =)

yea its prolly 6 hrs or so... thats a decent trip lol, id do it tho, its just a matter of whether or not somebody would go with me to get it. im gonna try to talk to my mom about it soon and ill bring you up, as long as you dont sell it before then lol

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on January 11, 2009, 07:25:00 PM
dude i have three pages of stuff on mine already =)

yea its prolly 6 hrs or so... thats a decent trip lol, id do it tho, its just a matter of whether or not somebody would go with me to get it. im gonna try to talk to my mom about it soon and ill bring you up, as long as you dont sell it before then lol
havent really had any interest yet. just a 450r with some minor mods, and a banshee plus some cash.

i imagine my dad would drive it a decent way for ya.

what would you do once you got it?

exentix

what do ya mean what would i do? like mods u mean?

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on January 11, 2009, 07:34:14 PM
what do ya mean what would i do? like mods u mean?
yea like what would you change?

im just curious what people dont like about it or makes them not want to buy it

exentix

theres really nothing wrong with urs as far as i can tell besides the plastics are beat up, id replace them first, then prolly a quadtech seat and some minor cosmetic stuff, the power would keep me satisfied for a while lol

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on January 11, 2009, 07:38:10 PM
theres really nothing wrong with urs as far as i can tell besides the plastics are beat up, id replace them first, then prolly a quadtech seat and some minor cosmetic stuff, the power would keep me satisfied for a while lol
yea thats really all i could think of was the plastics. and i wanna keep the lakers for the next one i get, since there black and i got em so cheap.

and yea youd be plenty happy with the power :grin_nod:

exentix

yea them lakers are sweet.

id either get a set of them or race trim ones. lol yea considering they have like twice the horsepower and less weight than the 350 i think id be comfortable with it for a while