Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XIX

Started by Flynbyu, December 17, 2008, 10:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

kyledvor61

exentix

kyledvor61

sup.

played with the rzr in the snow all day. got a sweet vid.

exentix

sooo jealous =( i wanna ride a rzr so bad dude they look like a blast.

guess what tho?  :)

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on January 11, 2009, 06:37:19 PM
sooo jealous =( i wanna ride a rzr so bad dude they look like a blast.

guess what tho?  :)
your balls drop?

and i wreslted the best kid on our team friday, and pinned him in 15 seconds. wrestled a few more times and kicked his ass 8)

exentix

you wrestle? im considering it for next year... except our team is like CRAZY good and im just ok so id be outta the question for varsity, especially cas the kids at my weight, there twins, they are like top in the country =O

but my mom and devan are looking at yfz's on ebay, and i didnt even say anything about it they just showed me a couple they were looking at

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on January 11, 2009, 06:42:46 PM
you wrestle? im considering it for next year... except our team is like CRAZY good and im just ok so id be outta the question for varsity, especially cas the kids at my weight, there twins, they are like top in the country =O

but my mom and devan are looking at yfz's on ebay, and i didnt even say anything about it they just showed me a couple they were looking at
yup since 6th grade, and im 8th now.

started 126 but weighed 130 since i was B team. I was short and fat. 7th grade grew a little bit, worked and got down to 112 for a few meets, but otherwise 119. This year 4 inches taller, not much fat left, and i weigh 130. should be A team this year.

and sweet. how bout mine? :grin_nod: $3200 OBO ive always taken good care of it.

exentix

lol im not getting my hopes up about it or anything but when she actually starts looking for real and says theyre gettin one for sure ill consider it for sure. id prolly do a makeover anyway lol...

i wrestled when i was 4 and stayed with it till 10th grade, i think it was 10 years. if i wrestled this year it would be 140 or cut weight and try to beat a kid that made it to regionals lol

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on January 11, 2009, 06:49:18 PM
lol im not getting my hopes up about it or anything but when she actually starts looking for real and says theyre gettin one for sure ill consider it for sure. id prolly do a makeover anyway lol...

i wrestled when i was 4 and stayed with it till 10th grade, i think it was 10 years. if i wrestled this year it would be 140 or cut weight and try to beat a kid that made it to regionals lol

i still got those black lakers that i could possibly do...

and damn thats a long time. I had 2 wrestle offs for regionals last year, won both and then the day before I cracked my rib :mad:

exentix

sweet sweet... ill let ya know if i hear anything else about it soon, im sure i will, they keep bringing it up without me saying anything so im pretty sure theyre at least considering gettin one

that would suck, id be so mad. i stopped right before high school wrestling so i couldnt even tell ya how far i woulda gotten, probably placed at districs or close to it lol... i gotta check what our team is ranked state here in a minute

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on January 11, 2009, 07:00:07 PM
sweet sweet... ill let ya know if i hear anything else about it soon, im sure i will, they keep bringing it up without me saying anything so im pretty sure theyre at least considering gettin one

that would suck, id be so mad. i stopped right before high school wrestling so i couldnt even tell ya how far i woulda gotten, probably placed at districs or close to it lol... i gotta check what our team is ranked state here in a minute
well just consider it when your thinkin about it. i could work somethin out. Just rode it today for a few minutes, runs great.

and the freshman team is undefeated so far, 12-0. and they got first at a team tournament on saturday 8)

its gonna be tough this year, weighing 130 wrestling 135

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

hey b-rad

yea kyle ill definitly keep you as an idear.

yea but id much rather have room to grow into the weight class rather than cut 5 lbs for every match like i had to do 8th grade, that was horrible.

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires